Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A commentary on the Book of Revelation - Part 1

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Of course. Pardon me English is not my native language so I miss these nuances sometimes in translation. I stand corrected about this.
In Revelation, in end times, as well as in the Epistles, in the first century and following,

Did /does .....no..... change that...... Jesus states plainly that Jesus never leaves His disciples - Jesus is with us every day, all the time, as our Perfect Shepherd, Shepherding us Perfectly, Caring for us, for our every need, never failing as Jesus cannot fail, Jesus cannot deceive us nor lie nor abandon us ever, no never; Jesus is with us always! HalleluYAH!

Just what is written. There is a dirth of truth on the internet/this forum - truth is not the standard, thus much is ignored or erased even if needed or necessary for understanding Truth(Scripture), and getting to the Truth when possible is much more difficult than it ought to be - the opposing voices, not Jesus Voice, is prevalent too much. (as you posted re "The bias" we learn>>>

"We" /all the world/ is living in deception - so being further deceived is not lowering someone away from Jesus, it is normal in and throughout all society, death-dealing society (pernicious society as written in Galatians)....

Yes, an unhelpful doctrinal approach is very common on this forum. Doctrine is defended instead of truth sought.(or even permitted)
"Unhelpful" doctrinal is false teachings that can not be found in the Word of God.

Biblical doctrine is essential if we are to know the truth.

The doctrinal approach to understanding all these things does not work - it is not of God nor from God.
I disagree completely.

I may be wrong and maybe I do not understand what you are saying, but it seems to me that by your own words you do not understand that Bible Doctrine is simply a set of accepted beliefs held those who accept the Bible as the Word of God. Biblical doctrine then defines the parameters of Christian teaching on a given topic, such as God, sin, salvation, etc.

To study doctrine is to learn essential theological truths for the purpose of embracing them in our lives.

For example, it is through doctrine that we know there is a Heaven to be gained and a Hell to be missed.

Doctrine tells us that the one and only way to get to heaven is faith in the Lord Jesus as the Christ of God.

Doctrine tells us that there is a day coming we read in the Revelation when that same Jesus who died on the cross will come again in great glory which is what this thread is about.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back