Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

COVID-19 Of 2020 Is A Plague Directly From God

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
The COVID-19 Plague was all about the people murdering unborn babies - Abortions God has to take life for life. Return back to the people that which they have sown. What you sow that shall you also reap. (Galatians 6:7)

The Prophet Jeremiah was told by God:
"Thus saith the Lord, Go and get a potter's earthen bottle, and take of the ancients of the people, and of the ancients of the priests; (the ancients-kill the old for all the deaths of the young) 2 And go forth unto the valley of the son of Hinnom, which is by the entry of the east gate, and proclaim there the words that I shall tell thee, (Hinnom is a city). (The breaking of the earthen bottle is the breaking of the people-plague)

3 And say, Hear ye the word of the Lord, O kings of Judah, and inhabitants of Jerusalem; Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring evil upon this place, the which whosoever heareth, his ears shall tingle. 4 Because they have forsaken me, and have estranged this place, and have burned incense in it unto other gods, whom neither they nor their fathers have known, nor the kings of Judah, and have filled this place with the blood of innocents; (dead babies) 5 They have built also the high places of Baal, (Baal today is Planned Parenthood) to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto Baal, which I commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind: 6 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that this place shall no more be called Tophet, nor The valley of the son of Hinnom, but The valley of slaughter. (NY)

7 And I will make void the counsel of Judah and Jerusalem in this place; and I will cause them to fall by the sword before their enemies, and by the hands of them that seek their lives: and their carcases will I give to be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth. 8 And I will make this city desolate, and an hissing; every one that passeth thereby shall be astonished and hiss because of all the plagues thereof. 9 And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them. 10 Then shalt thou break the bottle in the sight of the men that go with thee,

11 And shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Even so will I break this people and this city, as one breaketh a potter's vessel, that cannot be made whole again: (when you are stricken in your health- you are broken) and they shall bury them in Tophet, till there be no place to bury. 12 Thus will I do unto this place, saith the Lord, and to the inhabitants thereof, and even make this city as Tophet: 13 And the houses of Jerusalem, and the houses of the kings of Judah, shall be defiled as the place of Tophet, because of all the houses upon whose roofs they have burned incense unto all the host of heaven, and have poured out drink offerings unto other gods. 14 Then came Jeremiah from Tophet, whither the Lord had sent him to prophesy; and he stood in the court of the Lord's house; and said to all the people,

15 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring upon this city and upon all her towns all the evil that I have pronounced against it, because they have hardened their necks, that they might not hear my words.
Tophet today is New York who had to bury 750+ dead COVID-19 bodies in a mass grave.

Last edited:
January 20, 1970 New York passed the abortion law legalizing abortion
January 20, 2020 COVID-19 Plague hit the land of America.

50 years later - God's Jubilee of revseral and undoing (reversal and restitution). It was a "Dark Jubilee"

As God's 2020 Jubilee ended, God had reversed the deadly abortion law.

Exact same day time, month, etc... We know God is exact.

The first recorded U.S. case of the new virus was also reported on January 20, in a 35-year-old American citizen traveling from Wuhan, China, to his home in Washington state

Let's bring in all the players... The Plagues geographical origins and progression are linked to blood of the children. Showing God's trajectory 1-2-3 as the plague hit the world

1. China - Communist China in clear numbers took the world's number one position in the killing of children, so the plague that struck the world in 2020 hit China first way back in 2019. The rest of the world had no idea what was going on. It was serious-they were dying!

2. Seattle- This is where the plague first hit the land of America. Why? because the exact same year in November Seattle passed an abortion law - November 3, 1970 following NY.

3. New York- America holds a unique and pivotal position when it comes to abortion. At the time of the plague, the number of children killed on American soil from abortions had exceeded sixty-million.America is also unique in that she is the example and influence that plays a central role in leading other nations into the gruesome practice of killing babies via abortions. While the plague was for everyone the saved and unsaved, the holy and unholy... The generation (baby-boom) that had pioneered the legislation that ushered in the age of abortion was nearing its end as the death plague hit in 2020. Much of the death of that plague was directed at them. The generations under them did not put that law in place. God is sharp.

The plague began in China the land which more unborn children are killed than any other. However, it soon made its way to America focusing the center of its fury on America which is the worlds leading advocate in the killing of the unborn.

Looks only like a bunch of nothing as a basis, looks like false conclusions,
looks like no discussion will help.....

First , and maybe only, to note : the plannedemic was not a plague from the Creator at all,
but was planned and developed by big farm a with a well noted financial motive.

January 20, 1970 New York passed the abortion law legalizing abortion
January 20, 2020 COVID-19 Plague hit the land of America.

50 years later - God's Jubilee of revseral and undoing (reversal and restitution). It was a "Dark Jubilee"

As God's 2020 Jubilee ended, God had reversed the deadly abortion law.

Exact same day time, month, etc... We know God is exact.

The first recorded U.S. case of the new virus was also reported on January 20, in a 35-year-old American citizen traveling from Wuhan, China, to his home in Washington state
Except that the first two COVID cases were only confirmed on January 20, with the samples having been taken two days prior. And those are only known cases. Additionally, it was April 10, 1970 when New York reversed its abortion law and legalized abortions up to 24 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back