Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Darkness and light

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Wow 😮
What a difference Jesus Christ makes.

My long term…over 20 years…long distance friend called and…

She’s the same person as over 20 years ago just…older intensive psychotherapy mellowed out now with Botox and a nice new place…

And I’ve actually been…transformed by the renewal of my mind. Not a boast just…

Scripture is true. It’s experiencing its truth that is sometimes…reassuring overall but not always comfortable at the moment.

Darkness and light 💡.

I’m beginning to think 💭 that in general people are overrated anyway. If I knew other Christians here locally maybe 🤔 I’d have more of a social life? But then again…

I dunno 🤷‍♂️

I pray 🙏 for my friend now. I didn’t think 🤔 she was…that self involved and calculating. It’s crazy how a long distance friend can call ☎️ and reveal so much about themselves without saying anything too substantial. Ugh 😑

For me or against Me. That’s the dividing line….

I don’t know how to categorize this. Maybe I just need to get over it…

Wow 😮
What a difference Jesus Christ makes.
Amen. He Has Blessed you greatly to see His Working you life over the years! You are His Workmanship, His Poem, daily !!!
And I’ve actually been…transformed by the renewal of my mind. Not a boast just…
Scripture is true. It’s experiencing its truth that is sometimes…reassuring overall but not always comfortable at the moment.
Darkness and light 💡.... ... ....
I don’t know how to categorize this. Maybe I just need to get over it…
Stay Living in Jesus Daily, always in prayer, and in His Word, and in His Purpose, and His Plan!!

Not comfortable is good for Jesus followers -
Jesus Who Himself Says "woe to you who are comfortable now, for you have received your comfort" ....

"Blessed are you who are suffering today, for you will be comforted!"

"Be miserable and mourn and weep ... .. .... " (I forget the context of this, but someone knows).....
With such tremendous amounts of sin daily all around, who can be comfortable? Who can refrain from weeping !?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back