Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

ANGEL'S GIVE EVALUATION REPORTS ON CHRISTIAN PEOPLE TO GOD.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Anaphora

Some Christian people may not realize that angels do give EVALUATION reports to Jesus. Joe here is stagnant and lazy. Made no progress in the last 35 years.
Betsy on the other hand showed estactic enthusiasm, and studied the bible hours a day to excell. She invested in buying king James companion bible and STRONGS concordance. Betsy accepted responsibility as one of God's shepherds over Israel.
Apply A and B
Which is Jesus proud of??.
What are you getting at??. I'm one of God's Zadok, Teacher of priesthood of Melchizedek.
Matthew chapter 18:10. Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones ; for I say unto you, That in heaven thier angels do always behold the face of My Father which is in heaven.
What did Jesus teach in John chapter 15 ??. Jesus taught about producing fruit. Christian people are to excell in knowledge of Gods word. To plant seeds for God. When Jesus returns 7th trump. He expects big Harvest. Get the picture.

Christian people are responsible to carry their own weight. Lazy Christian people effect body of Christ. Stubborn Christian people effect body of christ.
Christian people are to edifying the body of Christ. Do you see why angels analyze Christian people?. Jesus is getting reports by millions of angels.
Bobby has problem with Pride. He thinks Christian with disabilities isn't useful to Jesus. Bobby wont even say hello to a disabled Christian. Is this resonating in your mind.

Bubba' learned sound doctrine. Was making progress. All of sudden. He saw how hirelings were getting high salaries, pension plan and position in churches. Bubba got position as pastor at church. But, he to teach from monthly quarterly packets. Teaching traditions of men and false doctrine. He turned his back on God.

Do you think Jesus wasn't hurt by this. God has Emotions. When one of God's Zadok warned the hirelings. They slammed the door in the face of servant of God. Is the picture more clear.
Does God get Angry??.
Hebrews chapter 1:14. Are they not all ministering spirts, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?
Yes. Jesus will let lazy Christian into kingdom of God, who did repent. But Jesus will not trust that lazy servant to hold any office or position. Lazy Christian will be citizen. No rewards. No position.
Matthew chapter 25: Parable of Talents. God gives everyone different abilities and gifts. Jesus in return expects us to produce Fruit. When person puts money in the bank. Over time, it accumulates interest. Get the picture. Jesus is school master. I gave you something, and My Investment better pay off !.
Even Christian with disabilities have holy spirit. Jesus still expects results !.

One with five talents gave interest to Jesus
Well Done !
One with two talents gave interest to Jesus. Well Done !.
But the one servant with one talent buried it in the ground. This fool wasted his/her gifts and abilities. No money in the bank. No interest. When Jesus returns 7th trump. This stubborn or lazy servant gives Jesus back a dirty coin. That he buried in the ground. How happy is Jesus going to be with this Christian??.
Jesus already has every one's EVALUATION reports.
Does anyone believe in accountability??
I sure do !.

Are you Joe or Betsy?,if you are Betsy,tell me about one day spent with Betsy?.I believe in accountability,but I admit,there has been alot of missed opportunities.Pray for me,I'll pray for you.

Hey All,
Anaphora God doesn't need progress reports from angels. The Bible says that God is all knowing.

Psalms 139:2-4 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.
Isaiah 40:28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.
1 John 3:20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

Keep walking everybody. May God bless,
Taz

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back