Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Discovering Values Through Art and Reflection

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

VictorO.

Greetings, Christian community!

I am pleased to introduce to you the coloring book "Coloring Values", a work specifically designed to teach children the most important values of our society in a fun and engaging environment. I want to assure you that I am not here to spam, but to share a valuable tool that might be of interest to you and your families.

"Coloring Values" is much more than just a coloring book. With beautiful images to color and reflect upon, this book offers children an interactive way to explore and understand core civic values such as respect, mutual aid, and many others. The main goal is to foster the development of a fairer and more compassionate society from an early age.

As a Christian community, we understand the importance of instilling solid values in our children. "Coloring Values" is an educational tool that allows them to explore and reflect on these values in an accessible and entertaining manner. Through coloring activities, children not only have fun but also develop critical thinking skills and learn to appreciate the principles that make our society better.

Furthermore, I want to emphasize that this book is an excellent opportunity for parents to spend quality time with their children. As we color together and discuss the values depicted in the images, we can strengthen family bonds and foster a positive learning environment.

Regarding its relevance to the Christian community, "Coloring Values" promotes universal values that align with Christian teachings, such as love for others, compassion, and social responsibility. This book can complement the values education imparted in the church and provide an additional tool for the spiritual and moral growth of our little ones.

It is essential to mention that I do not intend to impose any religious beliefs through this book. My intention is to offer you a valuable tool that promotes civic and ethical values shared by diverse communities, including the Christian community.

Thank you for your attention, and blessings to everyone in the Christian community!

Last edited by a moderator:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back