Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How Do I Hear the Voice of God?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

MistyDW

I didn't originally join this forum to refer people to our podcast but I saw you had a question and answers section so I thought...why not? Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules.

About a month ago, my mother and I (we're both ministers) felt that the Lord was leading us to reach out to people who were hurting in an online forum. We came up with the name "I Wanna Know!" because we wanted to take 20 minutes or so and answer important questions believers have. This week, we answered the question "How Do I Hear the Voice of God". We're both new to podcasting so please be patient with us if you do listen in!

You can find it HERE.

My main purpose for posting here is to reach anyone who needs answers to find victory and peace in this crazy world, but also to encourage other believers to jump in and give feedback. Share your own thoughts, fill in anything we missed. We're not making money off of this (the contrary actually) we're just stepping out in faith according to God's will. We just have a heart to help the hurting.

Take care!

Questions & Answers are for those who have questions they can ask others and hopefully we can answer their questions by sharing scripture with them. May God bless you as you share in helping others.

I didn't originally join this forum to refer people to our podcast but I saw you had a question and answers section so I thought...why not? Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules.

About a month ago, my mother and I (we're both ministers) felt that the Lord was leading us to reach out to people who were hurting in an online forum. We came up with the name "I Wanna Know!" because we wanted to take 20 minutes or so and answer important questions believers have. This week, we answered the question "How Do I Hear the Voice of God". We're both new to podcasting so please be patient with us if you do listen in!

You can find it HERE.

My main purpose for posting here is to reach anyone who needs answers to find victory and peace in this crazy world, but also to encourage other believers to jump in and give feedback. Share your own thoughts, fill in anything we missed. We're not making money off of this (the contrary actually) we're just stepping out in faith according to God's will. We just have a heart to help the hurting.

Take care!
How does God speak?
Hebrews 1:1 kjv
1. God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2. Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
3. Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
4. Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Romans 1:20 kjv
20. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Creation speaks.
We hear a prophetic voice from the prophets.
We hear types and shadows from the law.

The word became flesh.
The flesh Jesus died for our sins.
The second Adam became a quickening spirit.
If we open the door we sup with Him.

Trying to prime an Alabama well of living water.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

About a month ago, my mother and I (we're both ministers) felt that the Lord was leading us to reach out to people who were hurting in an online forum
Hey. I didn't listen to your podcast entirely but I loved the moment your mom witnesses how she was unloaded of a great burden and she felt Love like she didn't know what it was before 💖

Can you please give me the link to the message you're referring to? According to what has already been said on that forum, I might add my two cents. Thanks.

Hey. I didn't listen to your podcast entirely but I loved the moment your mom witnesses how she was unloaded of a great burden and she felt Love like she didn't know what it was before 💖

Can you please give me the link to the message you're referring to? According to what has already been said on that forum, I might add my two cents. Thanks.
I am so sorry! I totally missed your message when you left it here.
I did share with mom what you said and she was touched :)
Here is the link to our website, specifically the blog post for this particular podcast. You can visit the other posts as well. God bless you!

How does God speak?
Hebrews 1:1 kjv
1. God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2. Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
3. Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
4. Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Romans 1:20 kjv
20. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Creation speaks.
We hear a prophetic voice from the prophets.
We hear types and shadows from the law.

The word became flesh.
The flesh Jesus died for our sins.
The second Adam became a quickening spirit.
If we open the door we sup with Him.

Trying to prime an Alabama well of living water.

Mississippi redneck
eddif
I love the "Mississippi Redneck" comment :) We're in the Mobile area. I've been to MS a few times (my dog's vet is over there) and it's nice out there!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back