Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] My Mother needs prayer

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
H

Heidi Mighty Mo

My mom is having to take an early retirement because of health reasons. She is very ill, much of her problems are stemming from her diabetes. She is very scared right now because she won't be able to get her disabilty until Feb and she will be getting her last paycheck in Oct. She will be getting retirement but it will be too small for her to live on. She is trying to trust God but you know how it is when you can't see where He is leading.

Pray that God is in control and that He gives her His peace. Healing would be great too.

Praying your Mom gets the best of God's blessings in healing, discernment and strength of faith. In Christ Jesus, amen

also... has your Mom allowed the church elders to lay hands upon her and pray for her, as th Word dictates?!

O God, grant Heidi the strength and will to see her Mom thru these times, In Christ Jesus' name I pray all things. Amen

Deke

pray

I will be praying for your mom. I know what it is like to have a mom stop working because of health. My mom is unable to work as well. I will pray and hope you have luck in health as well.

I prayed. God can do great things when our faith is strong.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back