Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Someone believe me ( WITH MODERATOR NOTE ! )

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kienyui

Moderator Note
After inconsistences and anomalies came to light in what was said in this thread it was decided that we would no longer allow any posting on this thread . You are welcome to read and form your own opinion .

More pertinent info here , https://christianforums.net/threads/appreciation-with-moderator-note.106059/

Iast Tuesday, I was beaten to near death for eating from the trash of a near by store. I was so hungry. Samuel was very hungry too. We had not eaten for two days. I saw bread in this trash that the store keeper had thrown away. I collected the bread to feed myself and little Samuel since we had nothing to eat. I didn't know someone usually collect the to feed his pigs. He pounce on me with some youths, beat me and drag me on the road.

I know I do not have but I don't steal neither am I a nuisance to anyone. They did all these because I am a stranger and an Anglophone.
Please pray for me for recovery and for daily bread.
Everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard people quote Matthew 26:11, “the poor will be with you always,” many blame and insults me of my situation for years today. They are happy when we suffer and cry daily hunger, pains, homelessness and and other forms of misery. Other claim that if God wanted to end poverty, He would do so. Many are quoting Matthew 26:11, John 12 and Mark 14 to justify shutting door s and kicking us to the streets.
They ignores the majority of passages from the Bible passages like these:
· “Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing homeless children.” (Isaiah 10:1-2)
· “Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming on you….The wages you failed to pay the workers who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves in the day of slaughter. You have condemned and murdered the innocent one, who was not opposing you.” (James 5:1-6)
· “God has brought down rulers from their thrones but has lifted up the humble. He has filled the hungry with good things but has sent the rich away empty.” (Luke 1:52-53)
Today, I creep to a church and someone used Matthew 26:11 yet again to justify he cannot give me any help.
Jesus said in Duteronomy 15, that there will be no poor person among you if you follow the commandments God is giving today—commandments to forgive debts, release slaves, and lend money even knowing you won’t get paid back. Deuteronomy 15 continues and says that because people will not follow those commandments, there will always be poverty
Jesus reminded us that God hates poverty, and has commanded us to end poverty by forgiving debts, by raising wages, by outlawing slavery, by restructuring society around the needs of the poor. He was reminding the disciples that charity and hypocrisy will not end poverty but keep poverty with us always. He is reminding his followers that he is going to be killed for bringing God’s reign here on earth, and it is their responsibility to continue the quest for justice.
We have just celebrated Holy Week and the Eastertide, remembering the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. If we take the message from Matthew 26 seriously, we have to commit ourselves to really understanding and then doing justice. We must see that poverty is disobedience to God’s will and it is a duty as Christians to bring good news to the poor. We have to put the cross back into our theology and social justice witness knowing full well that resurrection follows crucifixion.
The good news of the Bible has been reduced to an individualized acceptance of Jesus Christ as a Lord and Savior, severed from his mission to the world. We deny that the poor are at the center of God’s concern, ignoring that Jesus was a leader of a revolutionary movement of the poor, who rather than mitigating the unfortunate inevitability of poverty called for a movement to transform heaven and earth.
It is years of excruciating pains. It is 4 days with food, yet anybody I talk to see be as an outcast, a forgotten being and as someone suffering because of his sin. The fact that I was born Muslim does not render me sinner rather I give glory to God for my salvation.
Pray for my situation so that I may atleast have even a single meal a day. I you do have a meal, be grateful. Hunger is such a cruel experience
Love and prayers

Lord, it is challenging for me to find meaning and gladness when I suffer. I ask You to help me continue to grow in You so I may find joy amid my suffering. Help me to know You can use my suffering to grow me and encourage others.

Father, it is hard to see suffering as a privilege. However, I pray You help me be able to look at my suffering with a new perspective. Help me see how my suffering can glorify You to others. I ask that You continue strengthening my trust in You as I go through this situation.

Lord, i come before your throne of grace, asking for divine intervention in locating my destiny helpers. Lord, help me to to recognize those you have strategically placed in my life. I decree that every veil covering the faces of my destiny helpers be removed, and I declare divine revelation to locate them.
Father, I pray for divine connections with individuals who can feed me, treat me and help in my journey to fulfill my God-given destiny. I plead the blood of Jesus to sanctify my relationships and interactions with destiny helpers, shielding them from any form of evil interference.

Lord, I ask for wisdom to engage my destiny helpers effectively, that our connection may bring glory to your name and fulfillment to my purpose. I declare that every hindrance and obstruction preventing me from meeting my destiny helpers is removed by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Heavenly Father, surround me with divine favor that will draw my destiny helpers towards me, aligning us with your divine plan.
Lord Jesus, let your light shine upon the paths of my destiny helpers, guiding them towards me as I walk in alignment with your will.

Father, I pray for divine appointments and encounters with those you have chosen to assist me on my life’s journey.

Lord, I ask for a spirit of humility and gratitude that I may honor and appreciate the help and support of my destiny helpers. I renounce and break every negative soul tie and ungodly connection that hinders my divine relationships.

Heavenly Father, I pray that my destiny helpers will be blessed abundantly as they assist me, and that they will experience your favor in every area of their lives.

I thank you, Lord, for the destiny helpers you have already placed on my path, and I trust that your divine plan for my life will be fulfilled as we journey together.

Amen

That
How about start 'Praying Fervently'.Who is ignoring and mocking you?,and why?.Do you have love and support from people close to you?,what are your coping skills?.
Really I leave in a society where the people there sees us a worthless and useless. They don't give us jobs or help in anyway.
Before we were chase out of the community I was a mathematics teacher. Actually I hold a Degree in Biochemistry and had started master in public health. The whole community was raide by fire and we spent month in the bus. I made an attempt traveling to Italy through the desert and the Mediterranean sea but didn't succeed.

Is there any Christ group that can evacuate me to a safer place. Last night I was beaten against to near death. I am in serious pain.

Good morning and happy Sunday to you and your family. My message this morning is directed to the church, a place of Hope to which he has called them, a place of Inheritance which the saints possess, and a place of Power that is focused on believers. I write in excruciating pain to a place where hope come from. To a family and to the lord almighty.

Have mercy on me. I keep hoping and waiting for an unexpected miracle to get me out of a situation I lack words to express. Help me out of here or link me to Christian organization that can help me.

My situation deteriorate daily everyday and my hope is getting lost.

Prayer

Father my own strength failed me. Friends and family turned their back on me. Lord I stand by you. Do not let me down.

Amen

My first time of visiting the blood bank was in 2008, then in 2011 and 2016. I donated blood to individuals I never met and will never meet. Each I come home from doing my donation, I feel close to Jesus in the physical experience of being wounded out of a desire to help others, not that I was being crucified in any sense or that my blood atones for anything. But just a few minutes I am a little bit like him.

For the wonders of modern medicine, there is still no replacement for human blood. There is no synthetic version, engineered serum, or animal blood that can do the trick; it has to come from the arm of a human being. If one person is running out of blood, another person has to sacrifice some of theirs to keep them alive.

Donating blood was like claiming a part of my Christian inheritance.

Lord, I am so grateful for Your love, guidance and provision. I ask You to help my with my battles over food, shelter, health and worry. Most of all, I pray for unexpected help. Create around me a generous heart. Help me to surround myself by divine helpers. Lord, there is so much uncertainty in my life, but I trust that you will guide me and sustain me.i have not eaten for 4 days, please give me the grace to be the person, friend and loved one You created me to be. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Ahab was so persistent to carry out his own will to conquer Ramoth Gilead that he tried to work-around God’s prophecy in an attempt to outsmart God. However, tried as he might, his disguise didn’t save him. He still could not avoid his death as God had foretold. Ahab might think he was smart to disguise himself but let king Jehoshaphat wear his royal robes so that Jehoshaphat could be the enemy’s target instead of himself. However, man can never outwit God. As (Proverbs 19:21) says, “Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.” God also said, “Woe to the obstinate children, to those who carry out plans that are not mine, forming an alliance, but not by my Spirit, heaping sin upon sin.” (Isaiah 30:1). Thus, it is certainly not wise to play games with God. Instead of being stubborn and manipulate things to get our way, it is better to: “Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.” (Proverbs 16:3).

I commit all my plan, my aspirations and my doing into the hands of the lord. I know I sinned and have fallen short of his glory. I know by my human nature, I have no right to talk before God but by his mercy and grace, here I am. All I am looking for is bread and not riches. Safety and sustainability. If God had approved of me getting help, let his will be done. If God has another plans for me, let me be by his will. All I ask for is mercy.

Father let your will be done.
Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back