Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Love of God the Father Abba

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

I John 4:17-18 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; as he is, so are in this world. There is no fear in love, but perfect love casteth out fear; because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Job28:28 And unto man he said, behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; to depart from evil is understanding.

Deuteronomy6:1-2 Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which theLord you God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it; that thou mightiest fear the Lord thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou and thy son, and thy son’s son, all the days of thy life; and that the days may be prolonged.

Deuteronomy 8:6 Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, and fear him.

II Kings 17:36-39 But the Lord, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt with great authority and a stretched out arm, him shall ye fear, and he shall ye worship, and to him shall ye do sacrifice. And the statutes, and the ordinances, and the law, and the commandments, which he wrote for you, ye shall observe to do for evermore; and ye shall not fear other gods. And the covenant that I have made with you ye shall not forget; neither shall ye fear other gods. But the Lord your God ye shall fear; he shall deliver you out of the hand of all your enemies.

I Chronicles 16:29-30 Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; bring an offering, and come before him; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness. Fear before him, all the earth; the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.

Psalm 33:8 Let all the earth fear the Lord; let all the inhabitants of thee world stand in awe of him.

Daniel6:26 I make a decree, that in every dominion of my6 kingdom men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel; for he is the living God, and steadfast forever, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed and his dominion shall be even unto the end.

Luke12:4-5 And I say unto you my friends, be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more than they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear; Fear him which after he hath killed, hath authority and power to cast into hell; yea I say unto you, fear him.

Psalm 111:10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; a good understanding has all they that do his commandments; his praise endureth forever.

Proverbs14:26-27 Inthe fear of the Lord is strong confidence; his children shall have a place of refuge. The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.

Isaiah33:5-6 The Lord is exalted; for he dwelleth on high; he hath Zion with judgment and righteousness, and wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation; fear of the Lord is his treasure.

Jeremiah46:28 Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the Lord, for I am with thee; for will make a full end of all the nations whither I have driven thee; but I will not make a full end of thee, but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.

Proverbs 3:25 Be not afraid of sudden fear neither of the desolations of the wicked when it cometh.

Hey All,
I love the verses TheWordIsOne. What do they mean to you? Why do you have them listed like they are? What are you trying to say by using them? A little commentary would be nice.
Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

I agree, in fact if God has given any verses to a poster he has also given a comment on those verses.
If he hasn't what evidence is there that they are from God!

Post verse and post a comment.

Hey All,
I love the verses TheWordIsOne. What do they mean to you? Why do you have them listed like they are? What are you trying to say by using them? A little commentary would be nice.
Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
Greetings
I was told not to give them the fish, but to them how to fish
see Matthew 6:33; Revelation 3: 20; Isaiah 55: 1;1 John 1: 8-9; Romans 10: 10.
tumblr-o71mpbq-QLG1uluc06o1-500.gif

Hey All,
Then you be a fisher of men brother.

Matthew 4:19 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

I do not see this verse in your post. How would I know that is your message? A little commentary as you are building a list helps the reader see the point you are making. Keep at it. The more you try the better you will get.
Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Hey All,
Then you be a fisher of men brother.

Matthew 4:19 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

I do not see this verse in your post. How would I know that is your message? A little commentary as you are building a list helps the reader see the point you are making. Keep at it. The more you try the better you will get.
Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
greetings
to become one must seek, the man that fisher of men, must know how to fish

tenor-36.gif

Jesus Calls His First Disciples to fish. Matthew 4: 18-22; Mark 1: 16-20; Luke 5: 2-11; John 1: 40-42.
how many fishes did Peter catch in the sea Galilee?
why seven fishes and seven loaves of bread? to feed the people, remember it was to show what?
how many believed in Peter and were baptized in one hour?

OIP-25.jpg

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back