Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Next OutPouring

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
If you research THe OutPOurings of The Spirit you will see, a 60 yr increment. 1700, 1960ish 1820ish 1906 Azuza Street OutPouring, In our times the late 1960;s, was well underway early 70's til early 1980;s.
So if we add 60 yrs to 1968ish
WE arrive at what I;m guessing is a 2027/28ish OutPouring.
Sure its a seemingly long 4 yrs away.
But in God's timeing, 4 yrs is right on the cusp of the beginnings.
I'm expecting something even greater than what we experienced in the 70's, yet may not be like the manner of the 70's Outpouring. God may do something New and Different.
So get expecting and Be Ready.
The groups who fail to receive , may become jealousy of those who do Receive and try to get all emotional, as if to fake they received.
THis Outpouring will be surrounded by strange events as just described.
If a group failed to receive the very worst decisopn is to get jealous and try to minic the real inspirition. There were very weird events in the 90's with the Pensacola Out Pouring Brownsville AoG, I visited that place in their hay day, wow, the things I saw, UNREALL< Things that can not be spoken of.
and the Azuza St Outpouring. Seymore the black leader, had a few rascals enter in and he knew these were snakes in the grass, He pass away shortly after these 2 snakeoil salesmen made attempts to take over. Mighty Out poUring that was,
But again, no fruits, and resulted in the AoG cult. We all know how that thing went and thnakfully is now all but history.
So yes I do expect the 2028 Outpouring to be very very controversial, with scam artists trying to scheme the sheep away from the true anointed, those God choses to lead the Few.
The most powerful Outpouring ever since the Bk of Acts/Early church, up to Constintine
THe only way the sheep will know how to discern the frauds from the true anointed is via discernment, and hearing God's Voice, seeing signs from God, = Testing the spirits.
Haveing seen the frauds the fakes , the scammers from my gen, I know exactly what to look/sense for.
Some will fall for deception of the frauds. Its bound to happen. Read the history of the Jesus Move, we all got sucked into Protestantism, as that seemed like a good path to follow.
Little did we know. Which is why I read/study as much as I can. Reading history helps one to see what happened in the past and to expect similar things to happen in the future.
Those outside the Outpouring will call those inside God's Spirit, **The heretics, those who the scriptures forwarned will fall into diverse falehoods** etc etc, Pulling every scripture out that deals with deception and lying spirits etc etc. Might evenb call us The New Gnostics. come back to life.

Here is where the anointed will have to endure with patience. and not give back back the same hate they give us.
It will be a time of great testing.
God is purging, renewing our wineskins to receive His New Wine.
Recall the Asbury Revival. Most knew it was all man made enthusiasm, false hopes. Trying to FOIRCE God to move like we had the Move.
WE all know how that thing paned out.
Even made it to Wiki,,I think,,,let me ck, If it did,, hahah a False move of the spirit counted as if it was The Real deal.

Yep **a christian revival** is the OFFICIAL tag.
No such thing. well if you consider it The New ChristianityISM, then yes, but man made , nothing to do with God's Spirit
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_Asbury_revival

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back