Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Two Witneses

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Ezekiel

Just the timing of the death of the two nations.

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

December 25Charlemagne, king of the Franks, is crowned Holy Roman Emperor by Pope Leo III as Charles I, with the title "Emperor of the Romans". The coronation takes place during Mass at the Basilica of St. Peter in Rome, on Christmas Day. The Frankish Empire is formed in Western Europe, which is not recognized by Empress Irene at Constantinople. This triggers a series of disputes with the Byzantines around who is officially ruling the former Western Roman Empire. [1]

Time started on the two witnesses.

1230 + 800 = 2030 AD December 25

The death of the two nation above.

As clock work by the seals, trumpets, and vials they are between 3 to 6 months apart but the third woe comes quickly

Its like Christmas to other nations.

9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

Three and half years that nation stands back on their feet again.

1230 +800 = 1230 + 3 1/2 years 2033 June 25

11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

As clock work by the seals, trumpets, and vials they are between 3 to 6 months apart but the third woe comes quickly

14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

Little over one month, maybe shorter is the end of the world.

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

When Jesus was on trial notice what was said, if this was my kingdom my angels would fight. The saints go to heaven and earth is destroyed.

Just the timing of the death of the two nations.

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

December 25Charlemagne, king of the Franks, is crowned Holy Roman Emperor by Pope Leo III as Charles I, with the title "Emperor of the Romans". The coronation takes place during Mass at the Basilica of St. Peter in Rome, on Christmas Day. The Frankish Empire is formed in Western Europe, which is not recognized by Empress Irene at Constantinople. This triggers a series of disputes with the Byzantines around who is officially ruling the former Western Roman Empire. [1]

Time started on the two witnesses.

1230 + 800 = 2030 AD December 25

The death of the two nation above.

Its like Christmas to other nations.

9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

Three and half years that nation stands back on their feet again.

1230 +800 = 1230 + 3 1/2 years 2033 June 25

11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

Little over one month, maybe shorter is the end of the world.

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

When Jesus was on trial notice what was said, if this was my kingdom my angels would fight. The saints go to heaven and earth is destroyed.
Two is the witness God has spoken.

Invisible God demonstrating his power that worked in the Son man. Jesus. .

The creative work of faith." Let there be" and the testimony seen "the good approval by God" not seen.

The law of God demonstrating the powerful work of God It is referred to as the law and the prophets as a testimony of the law. Other times called the law and prophets, or Moses and the prophets or again Moses to represent the law and Elias to represent the prophets. (sola scriptura)

Elijah to represent the Old Testament prophets witness was passed out to John the Baptist to represent the new testament prophets.

Matthew 11:13-14King James Version For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.

The same two witness dead (silenced or killed) in Revelation 11(sola scriptura) No oral traditions of dying mankind.

That three and a third-year ministry of the two began when the Father sent the Son of man in the wilderness as a suffering starveling scapegoat tempted by the tempter The father gave his prophet Jesus words to rebuke the father of lies three times as it is written again, again. . . as it is written .

Last edited:
Understanding TREES in the garden and revelations read the whole chapter.

Ezekiel 31

8 The cedars in the garden of God could not hide him: the fir trees were not like his boughs, and the chestnut trees were not like his branches; nor any tree in the garden of God was like unto him in his beauty.
9 I have made him fair by the multitude of his branches: so that all the trees of Eden, that were in the garden of God, envied him.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back