Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Ugh 😑 neighbors

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Me yet again. I want to be clear that in Christ I’ve been blessed and I’m handling some junk better.

Some dude upstairs stomped or…something…so it was definitely definitely felt here in my unit. These places are not fancy but they’re solidly built. This was deliberate. Yet again…

Now he’s yelling and taunting he even talked about beating me up. I don’t know him. My parents thankfully 😅 own this place and they’ve talked to the hoa and the upstairs unit owner. She got defensive, it’s ridiculous.

I’m trying to not focus on it but I hear it in my apartment and it’s deliberate. I’m trying to make it less personal by looking 👀 at the factors involved…

They think they are superior to me but I live in pretty much exactly the same apartment they do right below them. People in general don’t react well to not being able to control people they view as inferior etc, so there’s that…

But the junk itself continues and I’m not afraid 😱 but I don’t want to deal with stupid stuff like this anymore. Frustrating…

Thanks 😊

It’s waxing more intense around here. I don’t know the surface level worldly dynamics of the situation but…
In a spiritual sense it can be viewed as spiritual warfare or at least spiritual conflict.

My parents seem to have fully forgiven me. I’m thankful 🥹. My life is good…modest quiet comfort law abiding increasingly normal…

And I’m getting hit with junk from 20 years ago?!? Weird…

Thank you 🙏 for your thoughts 💭 and prayers…

Ugh 😑
Intimidation tactics.

People were openly talking about things in my apartment so now I have a security system and cameras. Ugh 😑

Now they’re talking about how I can’t luv here because xyz the big one being they claim I have a felony. Thing is…

I have a serious misdemeanor on my record that started as a felony. Plea bargain. I’ve been off probation for 7 years now. The case was handled over 10 years ago.
So…frustrating. I don’t even know anyone here locally except my parents and the junk never ends. Plus…

They obviously do background checks on everyone who lives here so it’s like living in a truth free zone lol 😆.
Ok ✅ thanks 🙏

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back