Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

WAR IS COMING. SATAN LEADS THE CHILDREN OF DARKNESS.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Anaphora

Some people will think during millennium, the war is over. It isn't over until the millennium expires, revelation chapter 20. Were in spirtual war, and it's intensifying. Satan as antichrist is coming near future.

Psalm 35:1. Plead my cause, o , Lord, with them that strive with me; Fight against them that fight against me.
35:3. Dawn out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me. Christian people are in spirtual war. In Jesus name, Christian people have power over satan and evil spirits. When antichrist arrives near future, be sure he will accuse Christian people and lie about us.
35:8. Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch him self; into that very destruction let him fall. God rescues Christian people from the wicked and satan. When antichrist arrives 6th trump, the world will come against those who love and serve God. God will deliver His faithful through the 5 month tribulation.

Revelation chapter 20. When the millennium begins. The wicked are on borrowing time. They have no intention of obedience to Jesus. Satan will be released from the pit at the end of millennium. Let me ask question.
How many people are truly devoted to Jesus??.
Satan will gather people together and go after the saints. Who is satan gathering??. The War obviously isn't over. God will destroy satan and the wicked.
The War is over once satan and wicked prepare war against the saints. At the end of millennium, revelation chapter 20.
Does satan and wicked have prayer of chance??.

War came you loss. You don’t need to lie about it.
And just which war are you talking about? There will be one last war against the saints of God during the battle of Armageddon.

Rev 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
Rev 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
Rev 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
Rev 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
Rev 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Armageddon, Harmageddon, Mageddon known in a few ways of different spellings, but being a city called Megiddo found in the Jezreel Valley between Nazareth and Jerusalem being a place of troops, or an assembly of troops, or a gathering of troops; or a mountain assembly of troops, or a mountain rendezvous of troops, or a mountain gathering of troops.

Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Have you ever considered the war of Gog and Magog is the same as the battle of Armageddon as we study Ezekiel 38:1-6 which actually names all who will come against Israel in the end of days being Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, Persia, Ethiopia, Libya, Gomer and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands. In this battle, this Gog-Magog War, this Armageddon battle, is a different type of battle from any other ones found in scripture including the king of the north and south in Daniel 11. Within this battle the first six trumpets of God's wrath will be poured out into the world, Ezekiel 38:17-19, as we read in Rev 8:6 being the first trumpet sounding that takes us to the seventh trumpet of God's great wrath in Rev 11:15-19 and the timing of the son of perdition during the time of the seventh trumpet that promises a false peace and safety if all will take the mark of this beast, 2Thessalonians 4:1-12; Rev 13.

Ezekiel 38-39 calls this the battle of Gog and Magog and Rev 16:12-16 the place called Armageddon. This all happens before the return of Christ, before Satan is bound for a time, or before that of the Millennium.

The terms “king of the north” and “king of the south” were used in Daniel 11:5-35 to describe the rulers to the north and south of Palestine. The two major powers that existed to the south and north of Jerusalem after the death of Alexander the Great were Egypt to the south (with its kings referred to as Ptolemy) and Syria to the north (with its kings referred to as Seleucus or Antiochus).

The prophecy in Daniel 11:5-31 then documents the historical interactions between the king of the South and the king of the North.

Next, this prophecy seems to include the story of the Maccabees, a Jewish family that led the resistance against Antiochus and his successors because of their efforts to force the Jewish people to accept pagan Greek practices (verses 32-39).

The reference to “the time of the end” in verse 35 is thought by some to be a reference to the time just before Christ returns. We should also understand that it might simply be a reference to the close of the Maccabean time of testing. Or it may also be that this passage is dual referring to the time of the Maccabees and beyond.

Verses 35-39 seem to describe some actions by Antiochus during the time of the Maccabees, and they also serve as a forerunner of actions that will be taken by the beast power that will exist just before Jesus Christ’s return to earth. These powers are that of Satan who has worked within all four Empires being that of the Babylonian Empire, Medo/Persian Empire, Grecian Empire and Roman Empire.

Rev 20:7-10 is about the defeat of Satan after the thousand years as he goes out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Those that have rejected Christ that still remain on earth after the beast, false prophet and all the ruling leaders from every nation that followed after the beast are destroyed are those who are the numbering as the sand of the sea. They are the enemy of God that Satan uses to battle against the saints during the battle of Armageddon that are camped upon the breadth of the earth after he is released for a season, Psalms 2:7-10; 110; Ezekiel 36; 37; Rev20:7-9.

The saints are camped not only in Jerusalem the beloved city of God, but also throughout the breadth of the earth. It's only the 144,000generational Jews that believe in Christ that have returned to Jerusalem. After the 1000 years are fulfilled Satan is set loosed for a season and goes out to deceive the nations as he gathers the enemies of Christ to battle against the saints as the numbering of unbelievers is like the sand of the sea. As the enemy surrounds the camp of the saints God sends fire down from heaven and destroys the enemy and Satan is cast into the lake of fire. Zechariah 14:1, 2;Luke 21:20; Rev 16:16 mentions the battle of Armageddon when Christ and His army of angels return as Christ plants His feet on the mount of Olives for the final battle as Gog and Magog found in Ezekiel Chapter 38 is the battle of Rev 20:7-9.​

War came you loss. You don’t need to lie about it.
Ephesians chapter 6, were in spirtual war. Revelation chapter 12, when satan as antichrist comes 6th trump, he will declare war on the Saints. Satan will lose, because God's Elect have seal of God, revelation chapter 7 to document.
The war continues into the millennium. At the end of millennium, satan is released, and the wicked follow satan to destruction. This ends the war.
I documented this, and told the truth. Evidently, your child of darkness.
You called one of God's Elect liar. Your fake Christian. Keep away.

Rev 20:7-10 is about the defeat of Satan after the thousand years as he goes out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Those that have rejected Christ that still remain on earth after the beast, false prophet and all the ruling leaders from every nation that followed after the beast are destroyed are those who are the numbering as the sand of the sea. They are the enemy of God that Satan uses to battle against the saints during the battle of Armageddon that are camped upon the breadth of the earth after he is released for a season, Psalms 2:7-10; 110; Ezekiel 36; 37; Rev20:7-9.

The saints are camped not only in Jerusalem the beloved city of God, but also throughout the breadth of the earth. It's only the 144,000generational Jews that believe in Christ that have returned to Jerusalem. After the 1000 years are fulfilled Satan is set loosed for a season and goes out to deceive the nations as he gathers the enemies of Christ to battle against the saints as the numbering of unbelievers is like the sand of the sea. As the enemy surrounds the camp of the saints God sends fire down from heaven and destroys the enemy and Satan is cast into the lake of fire. Zechariah 14:1, 2;Luke 21:20; Rev 16:16 mentions the battle of Armageddon when Christ and His army of angels return as Christ plants His feet on the mount of Olives for the final battle as Gog and Magog found in Ezekiel Chapter 38 is the battle of Rev 20:7-9.​
Revelation chapter 12, Satan declares war on the saints at the 6th trump. The wicked follow satan. War is coming.
At the end of millennium, satan is released for short season. Many people will follow satan and they will move against the camp of the saints. The War ends when satan and the wicked are are in lake of fire. Its war against the saint's.
Satan starts the war at 6th trump, and the war is over is when revelation chapter 20 comes to pass, satan and wicked go into lake of fire. I documented this. This is war I'm talking about.

I've been respectful to other threads, respected others beliefs and opinions. One other member called me liar. This fellow member knows I documented it, and told the truth. But trys to belittle me. A child of God would not have done that. Peace.

Welcome aboard brave one. LOL
Mississippi redneck
eddif
Real integrity and brave supporting a member who calls Gods Elect liar. I documented it. I told the truth. Revelation is 12, satan declares war on the saints. The saints have seal of God, revelation chapter 7. The war carrys over into the millennium. At end of millennium, satan is released from the pit, and many people will follow satan to move against camp of saint's.
Satan and wicked go into lake of fire, revelation chapter 20.
A child of light doesn't call Christian who tells the truth a liar. Only a child of darkness would do that. Anyone who claims to serve Jesus, wouldn't smear another Christian integrity. I've been respectful about other members beliefs and opinions. Peace.

Real integrity and brave supporting a member who calls Gods Elect liar. I documented it. I told the truth. Revelation is 12, satan declares war on the saints. The saints have seal of God, revelation chapter 7. The war carrys over into the millennium. At end of millennium, satan is released from the pit, and many people will follow satan to move against camp of saint's.
Satan and wicked go into lake of fire, revelation chapter 20.
A child of light doesn't call Christian who tells the truth a liar. Only a child of darkness would do that. Anyone who claims to serve Jesus, wouldn't smear another Christian integrity. I've been respectful about other members beliefs and opinions. Peace.
002spokeblock
Was making his first post on the website, and he chose to use the word lier in (End Times). We really do not know what belief is there. I knew the response was probably going to be negative. My post was intended to be a heads up (new member present).
I am not a full time (End Times) poster. I have decided to spend some time here. I really could not tell why I am here at this point.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

When the son of perdition takes his literal seat in the holy place of Jerusalem, 2Thessalonians 2:1-5, Jesus warned us to flee as He has a place prepared for us wherever we go to, Matthew 24:15-21; Rev 12:14. At this time many Christians will be taken captive that did not heed the warning to flee and if they will not denounce Christ and bow down and take the mark of this beast, who falsely claims peace and safety to all who takes its mark, they will die a martyr's death.

God's protection is absolute to those who are His own and escape into the wilderness as they trust in Christ to help meet their needs. Just as God told Moses to strike the rock for fresh water, Exodus 17:1-7, and sending manna down from heaven and providing Quail for meat, Exodus 16, so will be the same in the end of days, Philippians 4:19.

Nut shell scenario of what will happen during the first six trumpets of Rev Chapters 8-11 that leads up to the seventh trumpet and the 3 1/2 years events of Chapter 13 with the beast out of the sea and out of the earth that will cause all to take the mark of this beast or die a martyr's death for the sake of Christ.

God’s wrath is poured out into the world as chastisements for disobedience, but also a warning that man needs to repent and turn back to God before the door of salvation is closed forever when Christ returns.

Hail and fire can be likened unto meteors that fall from the sky. A third of the trees and all the green grass are burned up which makes a third part of the world with a shortage of oxygen in the air that is created from the carbon dioxide from the trees and living plants. Seeing that this is Global the intense fire and smoke from all the trees and grass burning can travel for miles causing much more damage throughout the nations. The trees that produce various healthy foods for our wellbeing will become scarce. The green grasses that would probably include crops of wheat, barley, corn and so forth will be destroyed causing a shortage in food. The animals we depend on as a food source will also die as they are left without vegetation they need to live on.

This great mountain burning with fire could be a large asteroid as the third part of the sea is destroyed along with sea life and the third part of the ships that sit in it. The third part of the sea turned to blood by reason of all the animal life that is killed and those men, women and children who are on these ships that are destroyed. Take into consideration the disease that would spread from all the rotted sea life that is rotting away washing up on the shore and the flesh of those who were burned along with the ships.

These ships will more than likely be types of fuel tankers, merchant, fishing and luxury cruises ships traveling the waters. With the third of these ships being destroyed means a third part of the world’s fuel and food supply would be destroyed. There is only one ocean, but divided by four regions as being the Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Arctic Ocean, and the Indian Ocean. This would be like the four corners of the earth as being North, South, East and West. The only difference between the ocean and the sea is that the ocean is much larger and feeds into the 108 seas around the world that also flow into our lakes and streams that provide us with fresh drinking water and other sources of food.

With the third part of the sun, moon and stars being darkened this will affect mans source of electricity and heat that is vital to keep a certain degree of the earth warm, and generated power in homes, hospitals and manufacturing plants including nuclear reactors.

Agriculture and navigation would be hard pressed as it takes the solar power from the sun to run the solar cells that produces the energy needed to run farming machinery and trucks to take the produce to manufacturing plants where the produce is then distributed to market.

Vehicles such as cars, ambulances, planes, trains and the list goes on need an energy source from the sun in order to run their engines. The darkness of the third part of the day would be roughly around eight hours of daylight being lost and total darkness of night as the moon and stars are illuminated by the sun at night. A flashlight would be useless to see in the dark as it needs energy from the sun to run the battery that turns the light on.

This much darkness would cause people to panic in the streets creating chaos as the love of many will wax cold, Matthew 24:12. Riots would break out causing looting and lose of life as those who have not will do anything in desperation to take from those who have much. IMO Marshal law will be enforced as we see history repeat itself with many Christians taken captive that did not flee and killed as they refuse to denounce Christ and take the mark. They will also die a martyr's death, Rev 6:9-11, especially vs. 11. Also we are not to fear what man can do to us, Matthew 10:28.

This is where the mark of the beast comes in during the seventh trumpet as this NWO is a Luciferian system of economics, political, military, educational, environmental and false religious power that gives power to the beast out of the earth being the son of perdition. By lying signs and wonders the beast will deceive the nations (people) into taking its mark. IMO I think the mark is the thoughts of our mind and the actions of our hands reaching out to this beast that promises peace, safety and provision as many will bow down and worship this beast who claims to be God.

After the 3 1/2 years of this Luciferian reign on earth that will try and wear out the saints, Daniel 7:25, then every eye will see Christ coming in the clouds with His army of angels that are then sent out to gather those saints who are alive at His coming and those who sleep in their graves, Matthew 24:29-31; 1 Corinthians 15:51-58; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Rev 19:11-21. We are gathered up to the clouds as we receive our new glorified bodies in order to meet Jesus in the air. From the air He destroys the beast and false prophet by the brightness of His coming only speaking their destruction casting them into the lake of fire. Satan is bound for a time as Jesus sets out to destroy all the nations that followed after the beast. Satan is then released in a final attempt to destroy the saints as he sends his army out to surround the camp of the saints, but they are consumed by fire and Satan cast into the lake of fire. Then comes God's great white throne judgment and the books are opened and all are judged. Then this present heaven and earth are burned up and made new again and the New Jerusalem is ushered down from heaven where we will be with the Lord forever.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back