Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What on the Campus is going on

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hamas are Irans puppets. All those billions in aid given to the palistinians over the years that could have helped them grow instead there jihadists leaders decided to keep the people starving and soend it all on building themselves strategic tunnels and gaining weapons because they islamist fighters with a grudge against Israel.

Its crooked as. And the civilians suffer and its nkt there fault. Those in the gaza strip always have it tough, it is a prison for them. Until something gets sorted they going to struggle, but they strong minded people they will get through it.
I dont.support Hammas, and we have to remember that the West Bank is not Hamas.

Why it seems king Dan or Corn Pop or what name he goes by now seems to think their intelligence isn't up to the task. Then there's the fact they supposedly missed the Oct 7 attack, even though they were aware of such a plan.
Anonymous posters even long time members may be AI, or individuals or even a 'hidden' secret group posing as actors on the internet...
there is virtually and practically no way to figure out ....

Anonymous posters even long time members may be AI, or individuals or even a 'hidden' secret group posing as actors on the internet...

Im not an ai or anything you mentioned. Just an individual with there own opinions like everyone else. I thought AI just post heaps of links and push some specific view. I dknt post links and i talk on lots if different topics in general.

As for annonymous basically everyone is. Im sure a few people know each other personally. Many people here over the years know my name and what country im from and basic things about me I dont even know your name and you been here for years. Lol.

Then why worry about it?
If you see a small child, or even an adult (perhaps blind)
walking or running down the sidewalk
towards a dangerous hole in the sidewalk
and they are looking around them as they move
but seem oblivious to the hole in the sidewalk,
would you holler out to warn them , at least give the alert ?

So the false things posted by jws, romans, buddists , and so on...
others might not be looking out for the errors,
they might be unsuspecting because this is "called" Christian forum.... they might not know the life/death dangers....

If you see a small child, or even an adult (perhaps blind)
walking or running down the sidewalk
towards a dangerous hole in the sidewalk
and they are looking around them as they move
but seem oblivious to the hole in the sidewalk,
would you holler out to warn them , at least give the alert ?

So the false things posted by jws, romans, buddists , and so on...
others might not be looking out for the errors,
they might be unsuspecting because this is "called" Christian forum.... they might not know the life/death dangers....

This is a small christian forum, its not something the world is interested in or has any real type of influence. Its not like big social medias, thats where people start running into itrouble and issues. I stay well away from them. I have never even sent a tweet before i wpuldnt know how, dont even have an account, probably many years ago was last time i posted anything on FB, nothing on youtube, never had a tiktok account.

Hi Atonement

Look, university sit-ins, walk-outs, gatherings for social causes has long been a thing now. But what a group of people, sitting comfortably here within the walls of their homes with no reasonably imminent threat of violence over their head, think about how such a situation as what's happened in Israel should be handled isn't of particular importance. Sure, they're allowed to voice their understanding of things. And it may well be that some group is encouraging these shows of support for the people of Gaza over the people of Israel. But a government is tasked with keeping its people safe and free from harm to the best of their ability to do so.

Let's consider that what happened in Israel on 10/7/23. A fairly well organized group of people went into an area of Israel and murdered by random shooting some over 100 people and wounded over 800. It was determined, and I don't think anyone is arguing the fact, that a militant Islamist group that is called Hamas was responsible for the training and set up of the attack. I mean, it isn't like just a couple of dozen folks attached to this group called Hamas just woke up one sunny day and said, "I think I'll take my weapon into Israel and kill people." This was a planned attack on a location that was known to be fairly well populated with targets and a group was called together to set up an attack of the location. How many days in advance was this group working on the mechanics of the attack, I don't think we yet know.

But, a government cannot allow something as horrific as this to go unpunished. When a band of militants come destroying people and property to the extent that this group did, even here in the states we'd have gone after the heart and soul of such a group of people. There are, and always have been, consequences for actions. I'm sure that if you were to ask every single one of those people that perpetrated the act, they'd all agree that they would expect Israel to fight back hard.

So they have, and until Israel is satisfied that they've rid the vermin from their midst, I wouldn't expect them to stop and you know that if it happened here and the U.S. government were to not counter such an attack that we'd be pretty upset with our government also. If the people and whatever government body they have that rules in Gaza really want Israel to back off, then all they need to do is join in their effort to get rid of any yeast of Hamas. Start turning in your neighbor that you know is a part of that group. Don't allow them to become a group with the ability to run training ops for such activities. Help Israel put them out of business so that they feel safe and Israel will likely relent from its continued rain of fire upon them.

But Israel has a goal. That goal is to rid any whiff of an organization such as Hamas from existing within such a close proximity to themselves. Until that goal is achieved, I wouldn't expect Israel to relent and I'm pretty sure that if the shoe were on our feet, we wouldn't either. I mean, we fought a war in Afghanistan for 20 years over some group of Islamist murderers that killed over 2,000 of our folks.

God bless,
Ted

Hi Atonement

Look, university sit-ins, walk-outs, gatherings for social causes has long been a thing now. But what a group of people, sitting comfortably here within the walls of their homes with no reasonably imminent threat of violence over their head, think about how such a situation as what's happened in Israel should be handled isn't of particular importance. Sure, they're allowed to voice their understanding of things. And it may well be that some group is encouraging these shows of support for the people of Gaza over the people of Israel. But a government is tasked with keeping its people safe and free from harm to the best of their ability to do so.

Let's consider that what happened in Israel on 10/7/23. A fairly well organized group of people went into an area of Israel and murdered by random shooting some over 100 people and wounded over 800. It was determined, and I don't think anyone is arguing the fact, that a militant Islamist group that is called Hamas was responsible for the training and set up of the attack. I mean, it isn't like just a couple of dozen folks attached to this group called Hamas just woke up one sunny day and said, "I think I'll take my weapon into Israel and kill people." This was a planned attack on a location that was known to be fairly well populated with targets and a group was called together to set up an attack of the location. How many days in advance was this group working on the mechanics of the attack, I don't think we yet know.

But, a government cannot allow something as horrific as this to go unpunished. When a band of militants come destroying people and property to the extent that this group did, even here in the states we'd have gone after the heart and soul of such a group of people. There are, and always have been, consequences for actions. I'm sure that if you were to ask every single one of those people that perpetrated the act, they'd all agree that they would expect Israel to fight back hard.

So they have, and until Israel is satisfied that they've rid the vermin from their midst, I wouldn't expect them to stop and you know that if it happened here and the U.S. government were to not counter such an attack that we'd be pretty upset with our government also. If the people and whatever government body they have that rules in Gaza really want Israel to back off, then all they need to do is join in their effort to get rid of any yeast of Hamas. Start turning in your neighbor that you know is a part of that group. Don't allow them to become a group with the ability to run training ops for such activities. Help Israel put them out of business so that they feel safe and Israel will likely relent from its continued rain of fire upon them.

But Israel has a goal. That goal is to rid any whiff of an organization such as Hamas from existing within such a close proximity to themselves. Until that goal is achieved, I wouldn't expect Israel to relent and I'm pretty sure that if the shoe were on our feet, we wouldn't either. I mean, we fought a war in Afghanistan for 20 years over some group of Islamist murderers that killed over 2,000 of our folks.

God bless,
Ted
Hamas, and by extension, the Palestinians, are extremely fortunate that the Israelis are showing any kind of restraint in this war after the attack they suffered.

But you'll notice that it's being framed as an unprovoked attack on the Palestinian people. October 7th is never even brought up in conversation anymore. Nor is the footage of the so-called, "innocent" Palestinians, cheering for Hamas in the streets of Gaza as the butchered actual innocent people that day.

Hi Atonement

Let's consider that what happened in Israel on 10/7/23. A fairly well organized group of people went into an area of Israel and murdered by random shooting some over 100 people and wounded over 800. I

What is the source of your numbers killed ?

Israel revises down its death toll from the Oct. 7 Hamas attacks to about 1,200​

NOVEMBER 11, 20233:26 AM ET
Lauren Frayer headshot
Lauren Frayer
gettyimages-1712269210_custom-7bd943f0e8dd0abe42b3559100617eb8518e2854-s1100-c50.jpg

A man passes the scene where a rocket fired from Gaza strip hit a building on Oct. 7, 2023 in Tel Aviv, Israel. Israeli officials revised down the estimated number of people killed in the Oct. 7 attacks to 1,200 from 1,400 on Friday.
Amir Levy/Getty Images
TEL AVIV, Israel — In a text message to journalists on Friday, a spokesperson from Israel's Foreign Ministry said "around 1,200" is now what he called "the official number of people" killed by Hamas militants on Oct. 7. That's about 200 fewer victims than Israel had been citing for more than a month.
"This is not a final number. It is an updated estimate," Lior Haiat,

I dont.support Hammas, and we have to remember that the West Bank is not Hamas.

I believe you. I think anyone with a conscience can just have sympothy and compassion for people suffering and sruuggling in a war zone, thats just having love for humanity.

But one thing i have noticed is the mass protests none have a sign or soeak out and condemn hamas, im not saying they are all hamas supporters but im sure there are.

You cant say it is about the west bank, its about a intensified conflict going on between gaza and Israel and those in control of the gaza strip being hamas and the jihadists.

And you say the west bank is not hamas and although there might be issues there, its not in as much conflict as the gaza strip, so thats proves a point that hamas has caused the palestinians in general more issues and problems by picking a fight, so they should all be upset with hamas for getting them in that situation.

Talking about AI. I know its a bit off topic but in the UK, i think somewhere in England undercover police were testing out new AI facial recognition on the roadside, a vehicle with all these cameras on it and this dude wasnt happy so he and hid his face as he walked past and got pulled aside and harrased and fined for it.

How is it someone who does not want there face to be recorded and analised in public in a so called free and democractic country covers there face in public not to be spied on and gets a penalty for it.

If that was covid he would have got a penalty for not covering his face.

Some of them lefists who think the jews control the world and such evil should maybe ask themselves why they recieving a pay cheque from one of the worlds most prominent jews.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back