Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What will happen to Christians who reject the Sabbath?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I do not fellowship at all.
never, Habe no one to fellowship with
But as for work, I am working on remembering to do zero work.
Cut grass, no,
Clean gutters no.
I am trying to cut all shopping on a saturday. I'm working on it.
I want to be only study ona saturday, and prayer.

No, Sir, I think that God looks at the heart of obedience, Jeremiah 17:10, have you thought of this?
Yes, and I have thought about..."One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind." (Rom 14:15)
And..."Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ." (Col 2:16-17)

If a man is uncomfortable worshipping God every day of the week, let him choose one day.
If he is uncomfortable worshipping God on only one day a week, let him worship everyday.
God looks at the heart.

Yes, and I have thought about..."One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind." (Rom 14:15)
And..."Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ." (Col 2:16-17)

If a man is uncomfortable worshipping God every day of the week, let him choose one day.
If he is uncomfortable worshipping God on only one day a week, let him worship everyday.
God looks at the heart.
My response is on page 6 on this same page post # 116 and 118

Love, Walter

My response is on page 6 on this same page post # 116 and 118

Love, Walter
If you feel you must meet on a certain day of the week, then do so.
But if you are only interested in keeping a dead Law, you had better make sure you have all the foods precooked for Sunday, ahead of time.
And don't carry anything around the house.
Or walk too far, etc.

If you feel you must meet on a certain day of the week, then do so.
But if you are only interested in keeping a dead Law, you had better make sure you have all the foods precooked for Sunday, ahead of time.
And don't carry anything around the house.
Or walk too far, etc.
Yeah, take your beliefs about keeping the Sabbath from the murderers Jesus and then claim the Sabbath is a burden.

Matthew 5: 20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 23: 1 THEN spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,
2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat:
3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.
4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men’s shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.
5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,
6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,
7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.
8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

Hello JLB, And how are you all? As Jesus has His Custom in Luke 4:16 aren't we as Christians supposed to do the same in the New Testament? in following His Steps.

Love, Walter And Debbie

So He came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up. And as His custom was, He went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up to read. Luke 4:16

So you believe Gentiles should go to a Synagogue and stand up to read on the Sabbath?

JLB

So He came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up. And as His custom was, He went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up to read. Luke 4:16

So you believe Gentiles should go to a Synagogue and stand up to read on the Sabbath?

JLB
Good morning JLB, No Sir. I do not believe that way.

Beautiful.

He sees your beautiful heart motive.

Did not Paul or Peter
admonish us
**Make your calling SURE**
Let me look up the verse, be right back............
https://biblehub.com/2_peter/1-10.htm

AS I get older/;ate age, poor health
Now the scriptures are becomming to Life
Slow leaner here.
Not like my ancestor Horace Bushnell, Genius and sincere follower of Yeshya all his life long.
Last part of the verse
**and you will not STUMBLE***
ha
I've been in stumble mode past 67 yrs of my 67 yr life.
I am now walking staight,
Following in the steps of Horace who followed and rarely stumbled in the paths of Yeshua
If we are of the light we will not stumble,,
somewhere this verse says...can not recall the scripture quote

Beautiful.

He sees your beautiful heart motive.

Does not the NT admonish us
Know the time you live in, = No time to lose = no goofying off, This is serious business.
Yeshua chastizes , reproves those He loves.
= Fear of God is required to begin a path to knowldge of God's ways.
The world has no fears of God. They just keep kicking the pagan can down the road
Now the jews are thinking, pondering,,, hummm, maybe we have not followed the law of the Sabbath, No work, on Saturday, neither have any business open even if all gentiles are running the business
THe Jews can not even have money invest in the stock market as that is pagan, industry is open 24/7 = Breaking the Sabbath. = This is why Isreal is under attack and will remain under attack.
THe Sabbath must remain inviolate, money in the stock market = breaking the Holy Sabbath.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back