Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A commentary on the Book of Revelation - Part 1

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Just like the Seals, Trumpet, and Vials, then the Sabbath is the last day. The first will be last, and last will be first, but the third woe follow next. The sixes, Satan and them provoke this war and the two witnesses (nations are taken down) The first woe, Then second woe fifth trumpet, third woe the forth trumpet. After these earth will die soon. But the end of this war God will grab the hail fire mixed with blood and destroy them. first trumpet. Thing about this and how all aligns up.
It seems to me that you have confused Harry Potter, The book of Enoch and Star Wars with the Word of God.

Honestly, you do not make any believable sense whatsoever.

I would suggest that you should listen to that my Father in Heaven has given you in understanding of the Revelation of Christ, because there is no one in the flesh that knows these things on earth I have told you. No not one. But follower of Christ He has gave this too because he ask. Rodger , why have you compared Gods word that you hear also too them words above that I would not even speak of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back