Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Above the Trees

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Barbarian

5914052978_97e8d623d8_b.jpg

It's a platform above part of the Japanese Gardens at the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens.

5914054038_058b944304_z.jpg

3899069494_b72ef23475_z.jpg

I go there a lot. A wonderful place to sit and let the calmness settle one's spirit.

First, I am going to say "Wow!" those are great photos of an amazingly beautiful spot.

Second, I want to know how you are embedding those pics as I can't seem to figure it out. lol

I have the pictures stored on the Flickr website at Flickr.com. They have a free storage option, so it's easy to do, or you can spend $25 for unlimited storage for a year.

You need to go to the picture on the web, and get the image location. In Firefox you right click and then hit "copy image location." In IE, you right click, click "properties" and then copy that.

Then in the message, left click the picture icon, and paste in the location. Then click "OK."

Few days ago, looking for herons, I was right under the tree, when a white ibis and something else got into a huge battle. I used it to walk myself through the process for you.
5996579571_31cbe9dc0a_z.jpg

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back