Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

all accounted for newbie

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
A

allofus

allofus say hello to allofyou and love sharing Christianity and in general talking about God.

Thanks Ron - The Video Guy

Nice Wedding pictures and material. Love that pic of you that I can click and drag you out of shape. I dragges your face right out of the picture and then I dragged your face pretty well all over the picture. Never saw anything like that before. :tongue 8-)

Thanks Brutus

I will enjoy. I tried to find something close to your signature quote

Colossians 3:15

15Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

videocrafter said:
:lol: Thanks, glad you like it!

I did like it very much. I enjoy serious spiritual talk but I love to have fun too and that was fun very different than I have had before.

Thanks bibleberean :)

I always like the quotes. I like 53:2 as well

Psalm 53:2 2 God looks down from heaven
on the sons of men
to see if there are any who understand,
any who seek God.

:smt051

icon_welcome.gif

I think it is beautiful Ron

After I looked at it for a long time, I tried to understand the meaning behind it. It appears to be a rose dripping blood and to me it is the most beautiful rose and I equate it with Jesus, the most beautiful flower, crucified, bleeding. What do you see?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back