Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Aloha

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
C

chosenone343

Hiya all! For those of you who knew me in one of the old forums,,,,,,,I'm back. Hope all is going well and I can't wait to see what this forum has in store for me.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

J-Rod

chosenone343 said:
Hiya all! For those of you who knew me in one of the old forums,,,,,,,I'm back. Hope all is going well and I can't wait to see what this forum has in store for me.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

J-Rod

Greetings, welcome and hope you enjoy it here. I do... :biggrin

I know you, you know me!

How have you been, J-Rod?

I love you!!!

Jake

Thank you all for your warm welcome. Tis good to see some familiar faces. Jake, things are going great! Busy and hectic, but great nonetheless. How could it not be great with God on our side. How are things going for you bro? How's the job situation going? How's your wife doing? I can't wait to catch up with a few of you. Take care and God Bless!!

J-Rod

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back