Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Am I welcome here?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
P

philbo

Y'all seem like a friendly bunch, but I was wondering if a *gasp* pagan such as myself would be welcome here? I come in peace and I'm curious to open up a few friendly discussions and perhaps open up some different perspectives. I'm not going to get burned at the stake, am I?
:-?

Welcome philbo! You'll get burned at the stake by some, but most won't get involved, they'll just stand around and watch. :wink: You are most welcome here. :biggrin

Thanks for all your warm (but not flaming hot) welcomes :smt039 I hope to make some new friends here.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back