Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Appreciation ( WITH MODERATOR NOTE ! )

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonathan, As I told the moderator, what I have reported here is not just something I have done today. We have settled some of the scam cases before I was granted the person to report what he is doing here. I have concrete proofs of what I have reported here and I have given the contact of some of Plavious relatives to some of those who contacted me privately for them to verify what I am reporting here. Moreover, check on the web, you will see all the lies and posts he has been writing.
Sorry Mr Engineer. I have some more questions for you
-I checked and discovered you are not even a Christian. Is that true?
-You are a leader of a group who dethrone the community head when he gave his life to christ.
-You are a member of the secessionist movement
-You have 3 wives
-I have been send a voice record where you were threatening Kienyui and another voice record you are threatening you wife father with charm
-you are not even an engineer but a nurse
- you come from the same village as Kienyui and have participated to exile the royal family for being accepting christ.
-You are looking for Plavious everywhere and even promise in an audio to kill him
- you work in collaboration with the police
-You beat Plavious to near death on Friday
-I even have an audio in a local language you are threatening you exile village head
- you have multiple fake accounts on Facebook.
-I did not talk to who are already prepared. I talk to mutual friends
-what are you doing in a Christian forum as a Muslim and a jihadist?
This is confidential.
I have talk to the 7 of your contacts and still waiting for other reply

Last edited:
You are talking about hungry child when you pay monthly rent in hundred of thousands for your Girlfriend but put your child in hunger so that you can use them to get money to give your girlfriend a lucrative life.
You told me in a private chat that this child is not hungry. I have been on a video call with this young man and talk extensively.

-I checked and discovered you are not even a Christian. Is that true?
-You are a leader of a group who dethrone the community head when he gave his life to christ.
-You are a member of the secessionist movement
-You have 3 wives
-I have been send a voice record where you were threatening Kienyui and another voice record you are threatening you wife father with charm
-you are not even an engineer but a nurse
- you come from the same village as Kienyui and have participated to exile the royal family for being accepting christ.
-You are looking for Plavious everywhere and even promise in an audio to kill him
- you work in collaboration with the police
-You beat Plavious to near death on Friday
-I even have an audio in a local language you are threatening you exile village head
- you have multiple fake accounts on Facebook.
-I did not talk to who are already prepared. I talk to mutual friends
-what are you doing in a Christian forum as a Muslim and a jihadist?
This is confidential.
I have talk to the 7 of your contacts and still waiting for other reply
This information are facts about Plavious friend, who use to clean some of this scamming work that is know only by Plavious. To the moderator to this faithful Christian group, I chatted with Jonathan1 2 hours ago and he was using all means to ask my information for him to send me money and I know it was Plavious trying to get my identity. I concluded with him saying that he want to go to bed in AlKansas at 4 AM Alkansas time, only for him to write here this write up about his friend he is having problem with. This friend who refused to sign an undertake to release him from police detention recently.

Please go to the moderator and tell him who you are and I will answer your question. Prove to them that you are not Plavious and that you are in Alkanas as you claim. As the moderator to reach out to me. I am read for a video call with the moderator if that please him

I am sorry sir

Answer this question and keep to you promise

Please go to the moderator and tell him who you are and I will answer your question. Prove to them that you are not Plavious and that you are in Alkanas as you claim. As the moderator to reach out to me. I am read for a video call with the moderator if that please him
Mr joseph help me out.
1. Are you christian or Muslim?
2. Did you participate to dethrone a community head who accepted christ?
3. Did you threatened Kienyui and the community head on audio messages?
4. How do you immediately know the person I was talking about?
5. Why are you pretending to be a Christian?

Mr joseph help me out.
1. Are you christian or Muslim?
2. Did you participate to dethrone a community head who accepted christ?
3. Did you threatened Kienyui and the community head on audio messages?
4. How do you immediately know the person I was talking about?
5. Why are you pretending to be a Christian?
please Plavious I will response when you stop scamming Christians

please Plavious I will response when you stop scamming Christians
[5/7, 12:34 PM] Halidou: Idiot, let me see who will believe you. You will suffer and die but before then I will peel off your skin
[5/7, 12:36 PM] Muh: Everyone will die. Even if no one help me, I will die a peaceful death. Judgement awaits you
[5/7, 12:40 PM] Halidou: You will regret why you were born. We will clean the land of all those who disobeyed the tradition
[5/7, 12:41 PM] Muh: I am no longer of the tradition. I have a land, a family beyond the globe. There I will live happily forever
[5/7, 12:43 PM] Halidou: The least you can do is to surrender and come for cleansing. I will pay for the rituals. Just a single message all those Christians have abandoned you. When I will write again, they will look for you and arrest you

[5/7, 12:34 PM] Halidou: Idiot, let me see who will believe you. You will suffer and die but before then I will peel off your skin
[5/7, 12:36 PM] Muh: Everyone will die. Even if no one help me, I will die a peaceful death. Judgement awaits you
[5/7, 12:40 PM] Halidou: You will regret why you were born. We will clean the land of all those who disobeyed the tradition
[5/7, 12:41 PM] Muh: I am no longer of the tradition. I have a land, a family beyond the globe. There I will live happily forever
[5/7, 12:43 PM] Halidou: The least you can do is to surrender and come for cleansing. I will pay for the rituals. Just a single message all those Christians have abandoned you. When I will write again, they will look for you and arrest you
Mr JosephNdi, Halidou everyone can deny me, arrest me. Let me even starve to death but never a day I will turn to live a sinful life anymore. Man can help me but cannot give me eternal life. Isaiah 43:2.

@everyone here, do not mind what Plavious is writing here, accusing an innocent man for nothing. Please I as said, I have please search his brothers and sisters who are on Facebook and ask them more about Plavious. They are destestable able his actions

@everyone here, do not mind what Plavious is writing here, accusing an innocent man for nothing. Please I as said, I have please search his brothers and sisters who are on Facebook and ask them more about Plavious. They are destestable able his actions
Brother we cannot defend the truth. Judgement is the lord but stop messaging me. It will not change anything. One thing I know is that the world is temporal, life is but a twinkle of and eye. Heaven is real.
God bless you

Brother we cannot defend the truth. Judgement is the lord but stop messaging me. It will not change anything. One thing I know is that the world is temporal, life is but a twinkle of and eye. Heaven is real.
God bless you
please take Plavious serious for your own disadvantage. The point is clear. please search his brothers on facebook to know who Plavious is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back