Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Art Bell

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
One night, driving back from a business trip, I happened to encounter him. I thought no one could be more weird than that. The frootloops out there now make Bell seem almost sane, don't they? Just checked. He died a few years ago, of a drug overdose.

Ah, the Coast to Coast guy. I used to catch him in the evenings on my way back from far away work meetings. If nothing else, that show was entertaining!

Yeah. I remember his episode and the "sounds of hell" years ago. It turned out to be a an audio recording of a cafeteria that was then altered in a computer program.

Yeah. I remember his episode and the "sounds of hell" years ago. It turned out to be a an audio recording of a cafeteria that was then altered in a computer program.
I Heard that one many times,along with the Bigfoot Howl.Those two sounds were regulars on Art Bells show.I always found Major Ed Dames(Dr.Doom),and Whitley Strieber(Communion)to be entertaining.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back