Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Balian Bane: The New Guy

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
B

Balian Bane

Hi!

Just a quick intro. I'm 20 years old...and I feel the old part of that.... I live in the south, waaay down in the Bible Belt. I am a Christian and I do love God, although I will admit that at the moment I am in a bit of a rocky situation... My interests are Christianity, Fantasy literature/art, Digital Art, music and Ancient Civilizations, and Celtic stuff.... long list eh? And be warned, I may not be your typical Christian because I do like dark/gothic things, and I have a really baaaaad sense of humour, and I'm a walking mass of complexities... but overall I'm a nice guy.... ok maybe that wasn't as much of a quick intro as I thought...

Welcome Balian Bane! :-D

bibleberean said:
I only shaved once every three days when I was 20...
I'm 30 and I shave once every two days because I absolutely hate shaving and do it as little as possible. But I also dislike facial hair...at least my facial hair...because I couldn't grow a decent beard...and I just plain don't like hair on my face...at least my lower face...

HAH!!! I'm 20 (and you're only as old as you feel...thus I'm old) and I only shave once a week!....although I probably should do it about twice... but that would water down the special relationship between my razor and I....

And to Judy, I'll watch myself but by baaaaaad sense of humour I meant that I say things to be funny but are never funny...more along the lines of stupid...

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

hey man! good to have ya!
where in the way south bible belt do you live ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back