Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Bombs, Terrorism, O'Bama and Prayer

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hello friends in Christ,

Recently we have had yet another reminder of all the confussion and missguided peoples and spiritual darkness that has penitrated into our lives from the old world through the bombing attempts upon us. We have all the local saditions and unregenerated actions and opinions one free country can handle all on our own and it appears that it will continue without the help from All Mighty God and the good will given us in Christ Jesus.

Today our good president came forward and said that he and we are doing everything we can to prevent such actions against the peace loving peoples of not just America, but the world at large. To witt, dear Mr. President, "Please look and listen to yourself and actions and words". Forsaking the moral and ethical standards given us by God in the volumn of the Bible and the will of God in Christ Jesus and declairing to the Islamic world that those standards are no longer the main stay of middle America simply is not doing everything we can to defere the hate of our liberties from the God of Heaven.

I have sent prayers towards and for Mr. Obama and was put on a list as though I support his personal agenda. Please pray for the fella and all who would follow at his come-upings and salvation in Christ Jesus. I am sure that we all are living some part of the word of God in our personal relationship with God in Christ Jesus, we need to pray most earnestly that President Obama and the liberal arm of our democratic party becomes quickened with the good will of God for a strong and Christian America.

Further, we need to pray earnestly for the senate and congress and especially for the senior members who have the knowing, exsperiance, historic content and abilities to focus on the long term of what makes a strong, prosperious America and free from the heavey weights of over weighted government.

Gods blessings on all who will pray with me and care for the freedom and good will of America as we pray for our leaders and good will towards oneanother. There are no new frontiers to establish, we are it and may God give us the will to honor and trust in Him and have the preemenence He has required and does deserve. Through Jesus Christ alone. Amen.

Be well friends

Re: No Bombs, No Terrorism, O'Bama and Prayer

He is doing good things for the world I love him and it has brought a bright light to the world.

Obama and his followers harbor a deep disdain for American values, laws, culture, traditions and anything else distinctly American by nature. He has repeatedly stated he is a “citizen of the Worldâ€, but never of America. He apologizes for American actions over the past 100+ years…you know, little things they did like saving Europe TWICE in the last century and saving the world from German and Japanese dominance, freeing Iraq, freeing Kuwait, free Grenada, blah blah blah. He has again and again insulted your allies and cowed before your enemies. He has broken virtually every promise he made while campaigning. He is purposely killing industry and jobs in America to further harm the economy. Unemployment is hovering at almost 11%. He demonizes business owners and other successful people and canonizes those “victims†who live off of the public dole. He has already started his dismantling of the intelligence agencies thereby blinding our gathering of “actionable†intelligence. He is attempting to force through a health care plan that a clear majority of Americans do not want. He gives over $3 BILLION to ACORN to assist pimps, whores, and other criminals, yet only a few million were given to help the poor weatherize their homes. He wants the government to control the College Bowl Championship series yet not to control your borders. Obama is a puppet. WAKE UP.
:crazy

I suggest that everyone especially Americans watch this video:

[youtube:f2z1qe48]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw[/youtube:f2z1qe48]

This is something very important to remember:

OBAMA IS NOT THE HOPE OF THE WORLD.
NEITHER WAS BUSH.
NEITHER IS ANY OTHER POLITICIAN.

Jesus Christ is the hope of the world, and Christians should always be on guard against being co-opted by ANY political party or movement. In the end, we need to change HEARTS. If people's hearts are transformed by Jesus Christ, I think we will be surprised at the other things that eventually fall into place.

I'm not saying not to vote or stand up for good causes. DO THOSE THINGS. But what this country needs is not Obama. WE NEED A REVIVAL.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back