Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Book of Luke Bible study

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Taafe

2024 Supporter
I'm about to start a personal Bible study on the book of Luke.

I have all the following:
Multiple study Bible translations
New Testament Commentary
Single book commentary (Luke)
Bible dictionary

Please can anyone recommend a study plan I can follow?

First time doing this so I do not know where or how to start.

Thanks ☺️

How I study is first I pray and ask the Holy Spirit teach me. Take a verse at a time, even if it's a few verses that make a full sentence and do not leave it until you understand what has been written then move on to the next until you finish each Chapter. Take notes of that which you question and cross reference other places in the Bible that will help explain that which you question. You can also look up certain words that are in that verse as in using your phone asking for scripture on what is the spirit and power of Elias for instance in Luke 1:17. You can always use the Q&A forum to ask us any questions and we will try to help you.

God bless you on your Biblical journey :)

Multiple study Bible translations
New Testament Commentary
Single book commentary (Luke)
Bible dictionary
Luke was instructed from above.
He did not use any of man's ideas to write what the Creator Gave him to write.

First time doing this so I do not know where or how to start.
Always, first and always, seek the truth directly in prayer with the Father Creator Almighty One.
Frequently.
Read through Scripture about 3 times, or more.
THen do as Jesus leads you directly. Always in accord with His Word.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back