Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Candy

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
S

scutato

Gah, I love chocolate. Sitting here enjoying a (huge) Hershey's bar, and I thought, "Huh, Hershey's isn't so bad, actually." Still got nothing on Cadbury's, but it's good stuff.

What are you guys' favorite candy?

(Aside note: I noticed 90% of the stuff in the General forum is still Christian-related, which isn't a bad thing, but...it's fun to talk about OTHER things now and again, right? Hence this thread :biggrin)

I love those jellied fruit slices...the watermelon is my favorite. If they have a name, I can't think of it. I get them once a year in a prettly white box from a kind family member who buys them at the mall in an overpriced candy shop. :wink: I admit, I am too cheap to buy them, and too selfish to share them. :o :oops:

I also love the orange wedges covered in sugar. I buy them at the local feed store now and again. The are inexpensive, and there are a lot in a bag...these I share gladly. :-D

Swedish Fish are good too.

The Lord bless you.

Almond M and M's. :-D

Hershey's kisses, with the cherry creme filling. :biggrin I usually only see them during the holiday season. :sad

Ahh so lovely is all about the fruity candy, and vic likes chocolate. Good stuff. I have to say I also love the sugar-coated jelly thingers :biggrin

I didn't know there were almond M&M's :shock:

Sedish Fish- Best Candy EVER (preferably the red*raspberry* flavoured ones, but the multi-color are good too.

Sour patch kids, Warheads, Runts (the strawberrys, cherries and banna's) and that gum they used to sell a while ago with the zebra on it and the tatoos that never worked!

Gasp lots of sour candy :biggrin

Swedish Fish are okay. :tongue

My favorite would have to be something from Cadbury's, like Twirl.

Ok, all of your suggestions are great but really, who can go past a Toblerone? I mean its Swiss, and we all know you just can't beat it :biggrin hehe

Ahhh Toblerone, good stuff but...it's awkwardly shaped! Gotta kinda grasp it to break it off and yer hands get dirty. Or at least my hands get dirty. :tongue

Flake candy bars. My grandparents took me to England when I was 11 (my grandma is from there and I have relatives there) and there was a little shop down the street from my aunt. I would ride my aunts bike to the shop every single day and buy a Flake candy bar. It literally melted in your mouth. I would die for just one Flake candy bar.
:lol:

Ahhh Flake is good too. I don't know why, but I prefer Twirl just slightly, even though they're almost identical ;)

To be honest I only had a Flake a few years ago, though I've been eating Twirls for ages.

CADBURY'S WILL HAVE THE VICTORY!

I've never heard of twirl. I wish they sold Flake in the US. Maybe I can talk my aunt into sending me some.

I'm not much into candy, but on occation I'll get the urge for some of those sour gummy worms. Altoids came out with a sour apple gum... <ouch> and that will for sure test your limits!

I love Halloween because I get to steal all of the Sweat Tarts from my kids :-D

ohh man toblerones!

You know though, They aren't as good here in america. The ones in Switzerland (drools) Those were the best ever.

Other than that, I am not much of a chocolate person. I prefer gummi/sour

I've never had a flake bar to eat whole. My mum makes choclate cake with fresh cream on top and crumbles the flake over it, yum!

I understand your dirty hands dilemma Ted although honestly its rather petty when you consider what your missing out on :tongue :biggrin

But here's a solution - Toblerone fondue, melted toblerone chocolate and cream, mmm. And then you dip strawberries and marshmallows and stuff in it. Hehe, I think I'm getting a bit sidetracked from the candy them now :biggrin But hey, for all you cooking gurus out there I have a great toblerone fondue recipe if you would like it.

Also, my other favourite chocolate (and these will in no way get yours hands dirty Ted :wink: ) MALTESERS!!!

Suck or crunch?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back