Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

confusion

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
G

GodsWingMan

Hi im new i guess i should get right to it. Why does God seem to be cruel at times. And others he is so wonderful. This all confuses the heck out of me. if any one can help me get rid of this confusion i shure would like it. :-? :robot: :roll: :sad :microwave:

God is never crule. He is pure love. You have been decived. :Fade-color :B-fly:

at times it may seem crule. however, all good things come from God, and all evil (cruel) things from Satan. know that He is not cruel, but He does allow things to happen so that you may become what He wants you to be. know that, pray about it. God will show you why sometime in your life. all things work for His purpose. know that.

hum I responded wrong. I have a life threatning disease. I cant give it to anyone else but I my self have it. It is Hard but in a way I have found it to be a curse from satan that God was able to use to his glory. I prase him for the disease cause he used it to mold me to his service. Now I know what I I am made to do. I was made to help sexualy abused girls. I was also made to be a ministers wife (proubly a youth mins wife) I also was put here to right some books. And work with teen girls on abstnce.
Alot of really fun stuff!

I'm really sorry if someone already said this. I didn'y read the replies :lol: .

God loves you and he wants you to be happy. If you think it's God being cruel, think again. It's God's nature to love and he wants the best for us. That's why he's written Revelations and all those other books and quote in the bible. They tell us that one day, everyone will be happy and the world will start over. There won't be any sin! :biggrin It's Satan being cruel to you. Don't let him tempt you and make you meserable and sad. Say to him " I love God with all my heart, all my soul and all my mind. I believe that Jesus died on the cross for my sins and it is by his blood that I am saved. LEAVE ME ALONE." The Devil can't stand the love of God and people and that they love God. Most of all, he can't stand Jesus blood and the sacrifice he made for you, me, and everyone else. I hope this helps. God Bless!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back