Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] destroyed a frienship

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

jasoncran

by my actions and zealously i have destroyed a friendship.

i ask that the lord repair this and i also ask that all forgive this fool.its not important to be right all the time or on the issues. i have failed to learn this.

pray for me and the offended party.

Jason, I will pray for both of you, though I don't know the offended person. God does. It takes constant discernment in our responses to others. Responding with gentleness and respect is something we always need to be on guard for.

Jason don't forget what the Word says, God can use our sins and turn them into his glory. I pray that everything will turn out okay. I once offended a friend of mine. She blasted me on facebook. I was quick to humble myself and ask her forgiveness. It was hard. She and her other friends were totally jumping down my back in the comments. I left my comment there for all to see. I think she was very surprised by my reaction. She asked me out to lunch and I gave her a NT Bible and was able to preach the gospel to her. God turned my mistake into a chance to minister to someone.

I hope that you find comfort from the Lord in this situation. Nothing is impossible with God.

thanks, in time i will approach this person and ask to be forgiven. i dont know them face to face. but only from online convos. this wouldnt have occured in person. as we could have settled that then and there, and i am at lot less confrontational in person. here and on fb i speak my mind. in the real world i use a lot more wisdom as i can read body language and know the person i am debating with.

What's f b ? .... :confused

I will pray for you ...
God works all things for good to those who love Him (Romans 8:28)

:pray :pray :pray :pray :pray

I'm a lot crisper online then in real time too, but the internet is like that. If you stick to the truth then so bit it as far as I'm concerned. I think the net invites that kind of level of relationship because no one can read body language or hear tone of voice, so it strips things down to the bare bones.

You can get down to the nitty gritty much faster in forums then you can in real life and I think that that's one of the advantages of the net.

:pray prayers are with you. hope you're able to work through this quickly.

God bless

PS. I think some people are just more naturally skilled tact wise then others online too.

praying for you both :pray - but I'd also say please don't worry - whatever was said or done will pail into insignificance before long - concentrate on God wants and I know he will help you ...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back