Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Doomsday Serpent: Beware!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
Blue Gradient Modern Freelancer YouTube Thumbnail _20240518_120224_0000.png
An Emoji Devotion for Sat, 18th May 2024

Topic: Doomsday Serpent: Beware!!

Highlight:

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? Genesis 3:1

This serpent mentioned was cunning and manipulative than any beast practically engaging other animals and people in the Bible days. Which means the serpent is on an assignment to be powerful. There must be a power tussle between man and serpent which seems to make the serpent more cunning. Another name for serpent is the "most deadly snake."

In the context of our Highlighted verse in Genesis 3:1, you will realise that before the serpent talked to "Eve' the first way said was "yeah". A manipulative way to making the woman conclude to answer her question in its own favor.

The serpent mission and ambition is to steal, kill and destroy the woman's destiny and good relationship with God.

There are people who have a deadly manipulative instinct to break us and not male us if we allow them to prevail among us. We must ask God to reveal them to us because they are always hidden under their mission of "stealing, killing and destroying things that was meant for our good". Sometimes these people can promote of thoughts of unbelieve and fear in our heart once we allow them to brainwash us like what happened to Eve?

The only way to overcome these serpent is in Philippians 4:8

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

But what if the serpent refuses to go or it is like a friend or neighbour or family we cannot easily drive away, the answer is in
Psalms 91:9-14
"The Lord Most High is your fortress. Run to him for safety, and no terrible disasters will strike you or your home. God will command his angels to protect you wherever you go. "They will carry you in their arms, and you won't hurt your feet on the stones. You will tread on the lion and the adder; the young lion and the serpent you will trample underfoot. The Lord says, “If you love me and truly know who I am, I will rescue you and keep you safe.

We can overpower serpents by not giving them our attention because they are very manipulative. By not listening to them at all, not even their yes or no? Do not take account of a serpent's words in your heart because they make someone lose eternal blessings. Had Eve did not listen or gave attention to the serpent that day she would still remain in the Garden of Eden till today. The serpent won Eve over and they were driven outside.

Abraham believed God's promise that God would make Abraham into a great nation, and that he would give the land of Canaan to Abraham's offspring. He never changed his mind until He received His promise from God. Beware of serpents!

Prayer:

God the creator the universe, I run to you for safety. be my refuge through thick and thin of life and give me the courage to reach the promise you made for me. In Jesus name. God do not let serpen win me over in Jesus name. Amen.

I do not think snakes are the problem but the influence of a bad enemy who spends his time convincing us to leave Gods instruction. The way to survive is to be alert and know scripture when dealing with problems.

I do not think snakes are the problem but the influence of a bad enemy who spends his time convincing us to leave Gods instruction. The way to survive is to be alert and know scripture when dealing with problems.
Not the snake of natural habitat. There is a spiritual snake dwelling around everyone of us. They come into our minds and drop off their ideas to us.

Here is a Bible verse

"And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood." Revelation 12:15

Not the snake of natural habitat. There is a spiritual snake dwelling around everyone of us. They come into our minds and drop off their ideas to us.

Here is a Bible verse

"And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood." Revelation 12:15

One of the main requirements to be a politician is to be a snake. They are no different than the leaders of the Jews, who are called a brood of vipers.
Right now, the greatest snake in America is Joe Biden.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back