Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Ears and eyes praise report

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

citrus

I'm am so relieved. I still have to go to the doctor for my ears and one for my digestion. Some videos encourage me about belephasm, while it is rare and has caused a lot of problems for me, good thing is I can train my brain some. Good news soon.This girl deaf and born blind is a lawyer and lives a outstanding life. I've been googling about and found out it is a Nervous system type thing. Lots of other details. I had nerve surgery one time. So I am able to re do my mind. This girl was in a wheel chair having leg spasm with scared me more, but then she got up and started dancing. She had to retrain her brain to tell her to move. Kind of like move it or loose it. I love dancing. Maybe I was meant to dance. My eye spasm are more complicated, but I can get botox or practice training my brain to keep my eyes open. Of course I really do think it is harder. We squint in the sun ( I wear sunglasses) maybe I should fund stronger ones.when we pray we close our eyes which is good. We close our eyes to kiss and everything else because how it touches our hearts. I have to try to keep my eyes open more and probably stay off the phone more because of the blue light to turn it off some how. I wear a mask at night to sleep, but really I need to respond to the sunlight and open my eyes. I don't know how to fix it. I may need botox every few months by my reasearching. I notice when I'm stressed out or have anxiety it happens more. I don't know if I can retrain my eyes, but maybe I can. A person on you tube did and an look now. I can practice reading more and slower. I'm just learning. I haven't seen a doctor yet but I am feeling more hopeful. The girl in the wheel chair ( this has nothing to do with people on tv claiming miracles when they aren't) anywho she learned to tell her brain to move and walk. People can learn to walk again. I give God rhe glory. I need to not care about what I look like if disability shows. But I am more hopeful today. And I am going to see a doctor for my digestive system. The gut health is so important and it seems like I'm impossible, but I am making slow progress. My hands were burning kind of like when you shock someone because of friction and found out that if it stings it is healing itself and should let up. I'm working on my feet, plantar fiscitous. Itbis so important to be able to walk around. I danced by myself today. My feet didn't hurt but I am going to becareful because I. May be still healing. I feel a bit better today and maybe that is what I need to do. Recover and train myself to read again, dance again, ect. I have never have been a professional dancer so there is that, but I can do it for excessive at home. So I am more hopeful today. Whatever I look like when I have spasm I should not be worried how I look. Please pray my brain will retrain itself.little by little, but I still have hope now and trying to accept myself. Trying to train my self thoughts. I don't know about my heating, but that iscwhat is next. It us all going to take a long time getting appointments and going back and forth. I'm just feeling more peace today. Whatever happened happens, but I always am loved by God and trying to retain myself. I don't know how to retrain specifically, but I am learning and trying. Trying to eat healthier too.

The human body loved to heal itself. That is the way God made it, sometimes we need more help. But I believe there is purpose in everything. Please pray for my feet to heal so I can dance and not loose mobility in my legs. Also that I get my digestive system working normal and that my ears get fixed somehow. Healthier little by little, but so glad I have hope and need to get over disappointments. Please pray about getting appointment with these two doctors. That'd be great guys thanks

When I had cancer I remember someone on my Facebook saying i am just a bunch of cells in a walking tumor. I.was so shocked he said that. So I deleted him. I am staying away from people who rise my cortisol levels and blood pressure and anxiety. Be around people who speak life I to you and of they don't speak life into yours. Please keep praying for me though. I don't know what is happening specifically and I a not a professional dancer or have money and time too take lessons . Please pray I have a place where I can. Even if in the house. Thanks

I am not meaning this in a demeaning way, but it is what they call it.. getting rid of the Karen's in our lives. That works wonders. So I woke up early and ate a good breakfast. I need to retrain my brain so here is to good habits. Gotta retrain myself. It's hard. Please pray I can do this. Life is hard. If I get my feet to heal, get my digestive system working that would help a lot. Then I can hopefully train my eyes or find some sort of help with my eyes. I don't understand it. Then I can move around and be more mobile. I don't want to be crammed into this little box of how to live the way others do. It is hard when people you live with don't help. I don't want to eat fast food and watch TV all day long and go to bed late and over eat and ruin my digestive more than it is. I don't have a lot of room in thr house and only dance when alone because people are watching tv with me. The exercise could help me with both. Plus it helps promotes healthy chemicals in our brains. I need that. I need all the chemicals. Maybe a balance in that. I don't want to live off of 17 pills a day like my grandpa. A pill for side effects andca pill for those side effects and so on. That is why he died early. My parents know I am to eat certain foods yet they keep telling me to eat junk. They eat so much unhealthy stuff and make me feel bad when I don't and are like why don't you want it. Er. Hmmm I wonder. Anywho. I'm working on it. It's hard. Right now the nurse told me not to eat my greens. I don't know when I can go back to eating greens. I was doing that to be healthy, but she said not right now dlfor some reason. Gotta figure this stuff out. Please pray my brain to work with me. I don't know about my hearing yet. That I will have to wait on.

Back