Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Elon Musk vs. Australia

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Its just obvious the powers that be have lost control of the narritive as social media is so huge now and people are free thinkers and there is a uncontrolled flow of information and they dont like that. And its true there is lots of fake news, some are just jokes not to be tsken seriously, but thats life, people should have the responsibility themselves to fact check and do there own research. Some people get duped but who is one to say they are the only source of truth thst people are allowed to get there information from. What makes them the truth.

People lie, this world is infested with liars. Thats just the way it is. I dont trust anyone for the truth. Whatever anyone says i will listen but i dont automatically just believe it and tske there word for it. This world is full of snakes. Who hasnt lied throw the first stone.

Social media is just freedom of information and people should be allowed that without control. But obviously there is limits like anything. I agree with age restrictions and i think its good when strong content gives a warning first so someone can make a choice first if they want to view it.

I just said criminals. Not innocent people.

Yea but its still not good. The police officer has to deal with knowing they had to shoot someone and they have to deal with that for the rest of there life, and the criminal whos dead probably still has family that loves them. Its not something people should enjoy watching for there own pleasure.

No, i have said before there needs to be fundamental law and i believe in that. Not anarchy. The common law, do not steal, do not assault, do not fasley accuse others, do not do anything that intentionally harms others. Thats basically Gods law in the 10 commandements and the law of the country to stay out of trouble. Thats just minding ones own business and living in peace with there neighbour.

There needs to be some rules and regulations but there is limits and thats when people start interfering in other peoples personal and private lives. Its ok for a adult to control there child but not someone you dont even know telling you as a adult what information you can and cannot view. Your not allowed to have critical thinking, someone else wants to control you and be your fact checker.
So like an earlier discussion I had with Alfred, we both agree that when it comes to regulations and laws, some are good, some are ordinary, and some are bad and/or unnecessary.

Well, I don't like seeing anyone being shot and killed.

I agree, no one should like seeing anyone being shot because its wrong especially cops and criminals. Unfortunately sometimes cops have to make a quick decision and its not something they want to do, it emotionally screws with them knowing they had to make that decision.

Although there are rotten cops in general just like in anything i have respect because i understand its not easy what many of them have to deal with on a regular basis, they first repsonders, they the ones who witness and have to deal with idots consistently and have to witness and deal with tramatic situations 1000 fold more than the regular person.

This recent situation just the other day. I wouldnt call the cop a hero, just the only one who was armed that could defend themselves and others and had to take quick action. The government has to call her a hero and reassure her she done no wrong. I cant speak for others but im sure that is a life changing situation for someone, and she going to need support after that situation and will have PTSD. She had to shoot someone dead and witness and try deal with a killing spree on a routene duty. She would have never known that was going to be her days work. And then had to go home after work and try have a good nights sleep, or a weeks sleep, maybe months sleep, or years sleep. Its Impossible. Thats a scar.

I agree, no one should like seeing anyone being shot because its wrong especially cops and criminals. Unfortunately sometimes cops have to make a quick decision and its not something they want to do, it emotionally screws with them knowing they had to make that decision.

Although there are rotten cops in general just like in anything i have respect because i understand its not easy what many of them have to deal with on a regular basis, they first repsonders, they the ones who witness and have to deal with idots consistently and have to witness and deal with tramatic situations 1000 fold more than the regular person.
Yep, sometimes it's unfortunately necessary. Anyone who says they actually enjoy watching people be shot and killed ain't right in the head.

Yep, sometimes it's unfortunately necessary. Anyone who says they actually enjoy watching people be shot and killed ain't right in the head.
smallest-violin-funny.gif

Some people just dont understand. I try learn my lessons in life and as i have grown i go to family friendly events these days and try stay out of trouble. It was my Mother that invited to a fsmily friendly public event one day and it so chill i had the best time i didnt know that existed, it was people enjoying themselves no issues and the police were not on edge they were having a good time themsleves. Im used to seeing security and cops on edge.

I was mind blown i acturally seen police with smiles on there faces for once, just happy people are having a good time and there no conflict they have to deal with, good environment and they know can relax a little. So what a couple are sitting there having romantic picnic and having a wine in public, oh but drinking in public thats illegal, of they they going to turn a blind eye its not a issue.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back