Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Growth Everybody (even the moderators) Need to See This

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

HeIsRisen2018

Dramione love 3333
Since this is Foundation of Faith, I have something that will really make your faith strengthen. Today I accidentally went off on God again and I said some things that I really didn't mean. This video has reassured me that no matter what kind of struggles you are going through in life, or how many mistakes you have made, you will always be forgiven and loved by the one that created you. I have also added an extra bonus video that helped me to repent of my sins and turn my life over to the Father in the first place.

I very much enjoy Josh Groban.
You didn't say anything God didn't see coming. God can bring you peace however, it is a joint effort to open yourself to knowing you deserve peace.
If you keep getting angry at your life maybe you should look at what it is that makes you rage at and about it. It is deeply personal and you should keep that to yourself, not post here. Anything put on the Web stays forever. Rather, journal in writing on paper. Not on the Web.
Open and release what it is that makes you mad. Be honest. As if it is that love letter between you and your Father in Heaven. Just as you would write to a best friend about what's bugging you, be as open and honest with your Father. He knows all as it is. However, releasing it by letting it out is the start of freeing yourself from whatever it is that has this power to take you out of your peace of mind and love of heart. For yourself. For God. For your life.

You are LOVED! :boing By the greatest power of creation.
And by me. :hug And every sister and brother in Christ. We're holy family after all. :cross Living in the grace filled shadow of the love altar that made our lives beautiful. Because first and foremost, God knew we were worth it.

Have an attitude of gratitude.

We all need our quiet place at times to just sit and vent and then talk to our best friend who is Jesus. There is where you will always find your peace of mind and a peaceful heart. :hug

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back