Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Fuzzy side of a butterfly

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

lmw

I followed a butterfly around and he let me take a few close ups. Got a fairly good one of his furry underparts :)

P1370714.jpg

Wonderful images. People generally don't realize how difficult doing good work with insects can be.

These are very good.

4069757037_d15f4e6a5e_z.jpg

Fur! Keeps me warm when it's brrr.
Don't you wish that you were
Fairly bursting with fur, fur, fur?
Yes, fur is beautiful, fur is clever,
Furthermore, I'll love fur furever!
Fur! Unfurgettable fur!

- Sesame Street Monsters

I have the original copies somewhere other than my computer, what I put up wasnt as close as I wanted to display. Nice pictures as well Barbarian!

Before I became a mother I spent a lot of time with my camera, it was my child at one point, now I have a human for a child :)

My trusty camera is on the way out I fear and the macro setting wasnt always the best, but it gets the job done most of the time.

The bee was truly excellent. If the equipment wasn't up to part, the photographer was, and often that's enough.

Thanks for the compliments. I'm at it again... :)

It was kind of hard to focus on this guy, because he would not stay still of course. But I got his face pretty good :)

P1470688.jpg

That is truly great. There's a lot of detail in that shot that's not clearly visible. Doing a bit of processing...

7345454828_71eec0418d_z.jpg

I used a freeware psuedoHDR program. Check it out. Very useful.

Thanks barbarian!! I have Photoshop 7.0 oldskool had it since techschool in 2004. I didnt know what to do with the photo because really, I don't know really how an itty bitty catepillar is supposed to look lol. Good job!

Back