Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Giving My Testimony at Spanish AA Meeting ...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

vja4Him

Pray for me, that the Lord will lead me to give my testimony at the Spanish AA meeting. I don't have a date set yet, but most likely will stop by next week sometime (during Christmas vacation, when I'm not working).

I really have felt the Lord leading me to that little meeting place ... About six months ago, I was riding my bicycle home, and saw a man standing outside the Spanish AA, and rode over to talk to him. We had a good long chat for about 45 minutes. He is the leader of the group, and said that I could come back and speak to the group!

Then several days ago, I was riding by the Spanish AA again, and there a guy standing outside who hollered to me. I was listening to my iPod and didn't know what he said. I rode over to him, and we started chatting. He has 21 years clean and sober! I told him that I have 29 years (and three months) clean and sober and wanted to drop by the meeeting sometime and share. I asked him if somebody could translate for me, and he said yes!

So, I'm praying that the Lord will open the way, and touch the hearts and lives of somebody ...

Oh, Lord, bless this meeting with your presence, speaking through vja to give you honor and glory. Let your healing power be recognized and praised! Bless vja with the wonderful experience of seeing his testimony give hope to others. In Jesus' name, Amen.

jasoncran said:
i assume you speak spanish and they either speak english
yo halblo espanol pocito.

No, I don't speak Spanish, other than a few words and phrases. Gloria a Dios! Jesus es mi salvador.

Most of the guys at the Spanish AA do not speak English! The man I recently spoke with outside the building spoke English pretty good. The man who is the leader of the group also speaks English pretty good.

Dear Jesus,

Please bless vja as he shares his testimony at the Spanish AA meeting. Please bless every word that comes out of His mouth and let Him be led by Your Spirit Lord. Let his testimony touch the lives of all present at the meeting and help them have stronger faith in You. Thank you and praise you for giving vja an this opportunity to share his testimony.

In Jesus precious name, I pray. Amen :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back