Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

God centered realtionships

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
G

GodsWingMan

First let me say its good to be back online after about 4 months
well that reson i m writting is that im in a relationship that is under fire by myself and and my grilfriend and by some others. and we need help and paryer if any one can provide me with some tips to turn my relationship towards god please let me know thanks
GodsWingMan

my view

I just want to say that without God in any relationship it will not work because I have had bad relationships with girls and my boyfrinds that God was not in and let me just say that either it didnt last long or i had fun and ran from God so if u willingly want to make a relationship work u have to have God in it because we all want Gods will

I think people may need more details to understand what kind of relationship and your feelings about it. Or maybe you just want people to pray for you?

Quath

What are you getting at Quath? I can understand preachersgirl just fine. She is telling evryone what she has experienced and is saying why God must be the center of a Godly relationship.

I was addressing what GodsWingMan said in the original post, not at what preachersgirl said.

Quath

Godswindman, is a close friend to my friend (thats confusing) but the story is that his girl and him aren't doignf so well following God and his wills. they have both fallen off track and well, ot be honest...have had sex multiple times. they are haviong troubles find that will work to keep they from doing that but keep failing b/c they are weak (or so she's says). but to update, they have broken up but are still close friends. they say that they may one day get together again but she had so things she need to take care of with her x. ( thats a logn story in its self).

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back