Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study God 'Don't Do' Traffic Court

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

ugmug

God 'Don't Do' Traffic Court

Recently I visited a church that I once attended. This church use to have a strong Godly presence but now it was as if God's spirit wasn't there anymore. I soon realized that the church was fully involved in liberation theology (hint: economic justice). Instead of a refuge for spiritual healing it became a Christian mosque where grievances, especially economic grievances, where held up for judgment to stir the righteous indignation of the congregation.

God's Holy Spirit then spoke to me and said that every person wants God to be a traffic cop. But God will only be a traffic signal. Those who ignore God's traffic signal (hint: the Bible, 10 commandments, etc,) will cause accidents where many innocent people will get hurt.

Today people are using God's word as some sort of traffic code. A traffic code whereby anyone can act as a traffic judge and issue judgments to demand financial reparations (hint: economic justice) for reckless driving even though they were not involved, or harmed, in any way.

It is as if people are being taught that God created man with a theological warranty whereby religious leaders can now preach that this warranty has been violated (hint: liberation theology) and financial remediation is the only remedy. Evil is possible within every person (hint: tree of the knowledge of good and evil). Christ taught that it is more important to know what is within us (hint: the Holy Spirit) rather than knowing what is done to us by others.

I often wonder whatever happened to preaching God's word that says 'turn the other cheek'? I guess 'Turn the Other Cheek' theology isn't a crowd pleasing - money gathering - theology anymore. I fear that evangelism has now become a modern day Judas (hint: Liberation Theology) where Christ's word is being betrayed for 30 pieces of 'reparation' silver!

I see today's Christian church as the prodigal son who threw away God's blessing chasing a worldly opinionated theology of homosexuality, same sex marriage, liberation theology, etc. with the end result of penury and extreme poverty.

Believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and rest assured that 'turning the other cheek' is a correct response to anyone driving recklessly down the highway of life ignoring all of God's signal lights! Practice 'turn the other cheek' theology instead of 'liberation theology' and God will richly bless you with eternal life with God the Father, God the Son Jesus Christ, and God the Holy Spirit in heaven forever!

God Bless

Recently I visited a church that I once attended. This church use to have a strong Godly presence but now it was as if God's spirit wasn't there anymore. I soon realized that the church was fully involved in liberation theology (hint: economic justice). Instead of a refuge for spiritual healing it became a Christian mosque where grievances, especially economic grievances, where held up for judgment to stir the righteous indignation of the congregation.

God's Holy Spirit then spoke to me and said that every person wants God to be a traffic cop. But God will only be a traffic signal. Those who ignore God's traffic signal (hint: the Bible, 10 commandments, etc,) will cause accidents where many innocent people will get hurt.

Today people are using God's word as some sort of traffic code. A traffic code whereby anyone can act as a traffic judge and issue judgments to demand financial reparations (hint: economic justice) for reckless driving even though they were not involved, or harmed, in any way.

It is as if people are being taught that God created man with a theological warranty whereby religious leaders can now preach that this warranty has been violated (hint: liberation theology) and financial remediation is the only remedy. Evil is possible within every person (hint: tree of the knowledge of good and evil). Christ taught that it is more important to know what is within us (hint: the Holy Spirit) rather than knowing what is done to us by others.

I often wonder whatever happened to preaching God's word that says 'turn the other cheek'? I guess 'Turn the Other Cheek' theology isn't a crowd pleasing - money gathering - theology anymore. I fear that evangelism has now become a modern day Judas (hint: Liberation Theology) where Christ's word is being betrayed for 30 pieces of 'reparation' silver!

I see today's Christian church as the prodigal son who threw away God's blessing chasing a worldly opinionated theology of homosexuality, same sex marriage, liberation theology, etc. with the end result of penury and extreme poverty.

Believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and rest assured that 'turning the other cheek' is a correct response to anyone driving recklessly down the highway of life ignoring all of God's signal lights! Practice 'turn the other cheek' theology instead of 'liberation theology' and God will richly bless you with eternal life with God the Father, God the Son Jesus Christ, and God the Holy Spirit in heaven forever!

God Bless
Hello my friend. I've never heard of "liberation theology". Probably I should get out more.:lol What else is it other than liberation from Christ and the Word of God?

God Bless

ugmug,

Have you read Matt 25:31-46 (NLT) lately? On what basis will believers be judged, based on this Scripture?

Ministering to the needs of people is close to God's heart and to what will happen to believers at the Final Judgment:

35 For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home. 36 I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.’

37 “Then these righteous ones will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 Or a stranger and show you hospitality? Or naked and give you clothing? 39 When did we ever see you sick or in prison and visit you?’

40 “And the King will say, ‘I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!’ (Matt 25:35-40 NLT).​

Ministering to the needy and standing up for the oppressed should not be separated from the need to proclaim the Gospel. It's not an either/or situation.

Oz

Yep. Back in my day, if ya' got bit by a dog, you didn't sue the people for money...you learned to stay off of that street.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back