Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[ Testimony ] God's divine protection .

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

hawkman

Staff member
This happened @ 1989 . Me my wife and young son were eating at the kitchen table and storm started with very loud thunder . My son was getting scared and we said God will protect us and about a minute later BOOM ! The house was struck , the breaker popped on the window air conditioner that was right next to us . All of our electronics were blown up and the drain trap on the bath tub had all debris blown out and stuck to the ceiling . Outside the house we found a hole blown in the cast iron septic tank pipe and about 6 feet away the gas line to our propane tank had about 4 inchs of it that were melted and misshaped from the lightning .We later found out the ground was NOT hooked up at our power meter . Many years later a large hickory tree died that was in our front yard and upon getting it cut down we found out it was all burned down inside of the center of the tree . Praise the Lord we are still here !

This happened @ 1989 . Me my wife and young son were eating at the kitchen table and storm started with very loud thunder . My son was getting scared and we said God will protect us and about a minute later BOOM ! The house was struck , the breaker popped on the window air conditioner that was right next to us . All of our electronics were blown up and the drain trap on the bath tub had all debris blown out and stuck to the ceiling . Outside the house we found a hole blown in the cast iron septic tank pipe and about 6 feet away the gas line to our propane tank had about 4 inchs of it that were melted and misshaped from the lightning .We later found out the ground was NOT hooked up at our power meter . Many years later a large hickory tree died that was in our front yard and upon getting it cut down we found out it was all burned down inside of the center of the tree . Praise the Lord we are still here !
Praise God, i do believe that everything happens for a reason. When we trust in God all circumstances will work in our favour, including horrible ones like the storm in your case. Maybe you wont see the good now but in the future something new will come to your mind about what happened this day.

really cool testimony - thanks so much for sharing - what a blessing to hear what God did and can do for anyone

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back