Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Greetings

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
D

Domeroth

I just signed up, maybe a couple days ago.

I'm (currently) a 24 year old male, who works in the drafting industry. I like 3D modelling, and general artwork. I also like designing websites.

Mine is - http://www.caddragon.com

By the avatar and the sig, you might be thinking, "Oh dang, not another goth". Well, thats partially true. I used to be in that stereotype while in highschool. Now I'm just an average Joe that falls outside the bellcurve of 'normality'.

However, I was raised a Christian, and I have a very strong sense of moral. Currently not attending any church, as I've moved away from home, and have not found a new church.

Even while I don't attend a church on a regular basis, I have sworn my allegiance, and intend to stick with it even beyond the day of my death.

I'm not appearing to be combative, or a troll. I will sometimes offer an opposing viewpoint however. Should that happen, I humbley request it not be taken with malice.

Now, with all of that aside, I would like to bid everyone a fond hello. I look forward to getting to know you. Thank you.

Hello and welcome, like your designs...very creative :biggrin .

Howdy! Welcome to the forums. Feel free to express what you think, we'll let you know if you're out of line. Enjoy yourself, but be sure you address users with respect.

Enjoy yourself, but be sure you address users with respect.

Did I say something that would make you think I wouldn't? hmm.. :-? Well, just the same, alright I will! :biggrin

like your designs...very creative

The signature was actually a photoshopped picture of an anime character. I dare not take credit for works that I don't do. For collaboration of it maybe, and the works on my site sure. I appreciate it. :)

Welcome!

We are all glad that you are here.

I really like your artwork. I wish I knew how to do that stuff. I would make the coolest Cardinals banner ever! lol :biggrin

Welcome Domeroth! :biggrin I am currently doing drafting and 3D modelling as well, using SolidWorks. Check this guy's site out for some amazing SolidWorks modelling: http://www.bxhdesigns.com/ (his resume says it all).

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back