Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[ Testimony ] Healing Testimony

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Rockytopva

Someone posted this earlier today…

William Rodriguez
3 hours ago
I never got to tell Bro. Shambach this. But when I was about 12 years old, I went to his tent revival in Ft Lauderdale Florida and after seeing all the healings, went to my neighbour's next door. He was a Baptist man dying of cancer. I asked him if he would mind if I asked Shambach to pray for him, he said ok. So I went back to the tent. I didn't know you couldn't just go up to Shambach and ask for prayer during the prayer line. I went on the line about 3 times and every time I reached him, I was drenched in olive oil and pushed through the line. I was soaking wet cause he would just dip his hand in a bucket of oil and slap you on the forehead with it! After the service I thought I'd try to ask him again. But during the dismissal prayer he had slipped out. I was just devastated. I was at the altar crying when there was a noise by the back curtain. I looked up and it was him getting his bible. I called out to him and told him about my neighbour and he prayed a short and simple prayer. And I said, is that it? He said, "yes that's it" Is he healed? He asked, "do you believe? cause all things are possible to them that believe." I said, I believed. I went to my neighbour's and told him he was healed. And you know what? He got up out of that deathbed and was healed! To God be the glory. Today I'm a Missionary and pastor.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back