Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Heart burn and ulcers - weaning off Omeprazole

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
As Bugs Bunny would say they took a wrong turn at Albuquerque🤣 I always heard Arizona was the place for asthma sufferers .
Dry air is bad for the skin and the desert is the worst for asthma .I got my first Attack in the desert .you can't see the dust you inhale but it's there

If you wouldn't mind, could you please pass along what some of these restrictions are? I too have scarring and would like to hear more about these restrictions that I might consider their impact on me. I suffer from achalasia and have had issues since I was very young.
Yikes. Sorry to hear you suffer from this as well. Our son has trouble with foods like steak, popcorn, Brussel sprouts, cabbage,,,,,anything that takes effort to swallow. My wife tenderizes his steak so he can eat it.

I lived through the stomach ulcer cures period.
You take anti acids.
You take antibiotics
It is diet related
Relieve stress

I remember when Readers Digest announced that the best treatment was a multi pronged approach. The combination of several methods gave the best chance of dealing with the problem. Now 40 years later the multi area approach is seldom mentioned. Negative drug interaction has placed a slowdown on what seemed to be a breakthrough treatment.

Malaria treatment now can use several drugs and cut down in the overall medicine load. That said who is smart enough to do the treatment plan?

I notice AIDS is now multi drug
COVID has a multi drug combination coming out.

The full armor of God is multi.
The spiritual gifts are multi.
The add to list is multi.

What gives? Just one bean at a time in the pot seems to have been loosened?

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back