Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[ Testimony ] Heaven or Hell = Attitude?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

PastorLDM

:pray I everyone in this forum for testimonies I post this...I was born in a very bad abuse home with two brothers and three sisters it wasn't a Christian home...I grew up with heat and bitterness and a attitude that was out of this world...I didn't know that there was any other kind of life out there...I was walking with Satan in my life and didn't know it, a Bible was a book that was put away and keep clean...For 21 years I live with parents that had eight years of school, and no business in having children...

As those 21 years past by I knew that there must be more to life then this, as a young boy there was many night I cryed myself to sleep...Every morning I woke up with heat in my heart it was just apart of life for me...I came close in killing my family, but something always kept me from doing such a dumb thing...At the age of 22 God put a man in my life that was a true blue Christian...This man start telling me about Jesus and the Bible something I have never heard of...I start going to church a new world for me...It took 8 years for me to learn how to trust God and people

Praise God for my friend Chuck he help me to get on the right road in life, I went to Bible school and learn about the Bible and Jesus...But before that I found my self at the gates of hell...The day was 1980 Dec. 7 my birthday I turn my life over to Jesus Christ the son of the living God...From that day forward I went to work for God a job that will not end...My life now is to bring people to Jesus in truth, not man made stories but in truth...My Church that I got is a street Church and the Bible is my Church, I teach from it every day...Jesus save me and now I am here and around doing the same for people...If you have any questions about this testimonies or want to know more feel free to ask me...Love you all Pastor LDM thank you....:pray

PastorLDM,

Thank you for showing, and reminding, us of the awesome power and love of God. Praise His name.
:amen

Michae1

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back