Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello Everyone!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
R

Rip Girl

Hello!

My names Emma and i'm 15 years old and wanting know more Christians and learn more about The Bible and God.

My family dont really talk about God much and once when i was trying to read The Bible one of my parents made a right comment about it! So i'm afraid i dont know much but am willing to learn.

Another main reason why i have joined this forum is because i'm trying to recover from a recent brake up who was the first love of my life who i thought i was going to marry, he was a belovid christian and i hope some day i'll find someone who was just like him, but right now i just need a friend who i can talk to and i dont know that many who are beloved Christians.

Thank you so much for reading this post and i'm very sorry if i made you feel i've wasted your time reading this.

Howdy, Emma. Welcome to the forums. If You ever want to chat, just go to any of the IM addresses in my profile. I'm always happy to talk with my family in Christ. 8-)

Hi Emma!
God's blessings on you. I will keep you in prayer.

Krissy

Welcome,

Do you go to a good bible believing church?

Well i always went to my now ex boyfriends Church which was really good!
They would read a chapter from the Bible and then discusss it on a sunday, monday and thursday i think. but my actial church is not that great unfortunatly.

Well i always went to my now ex boyfriends Church which was really good!
They would read a chapter from the Bible and then discusss it on a sunday, monday and thursday i think. but my actial church is not that great unfortunatly.

Well, it is really important that you find a good church. And welcome, it is always good to have another Christian here.

Well, it is really important that you find a good church. And welcome, it is always good to have another Christian here.

I have found a really good Church but just dont get to it yet. when i'm able to drive i will hopefuly be able to go to that one as it is abit far away for a girl of my age! unless my parents could take me but i dont realy want to bother them or anything. so i'll have to stay put for now!

Is there no one who would pick you up and bring you to this church? I do it all the time for people in my community.

well last night i actialy picked up the courage to ask mum if she could drop me of and i'm geting ready now! i just feel a bit rude thought just dropping in, it is a very small church theyres probably bout 15 there at the most, so they'll definatly notice me!

I just feel a bit rude thought just dropping in, it is a very small church theyres probably bout 15 there at the most, so they'll definatly notice me!

You shouldn't feel like you are being rude. If these people are Bible believing Christians then they will be more then happy to have you. :-D

I just feel a bit rude thought just dropping in, it is a very small church theyres probably bout 15 there at the most, so they'll definatly notice me!

You shouldn't feel like you are being rude. If these people are Bible believing Christians then they will be more then happy to have you. :-D

I'm only fifteen years old and, since I have left the Catholic church, I haven't found a church that I could go to. So, I'm just studing the Bible and I am going to let God guide me to the best Church. Remember, Emma, to keep reading the Bible as it is a great ally.

I'm only fifteen years old and, since I have left the Catholic church, I haven't found a church that I could go to. So, I'm just studing the Bible and I am going to let God guide me to the best Church. Remember, Emma, to keep reading the Bible as it is a great ally.

I went to it and I really enjoyed it but unfortunatly mum couldnt get me to the preaching later on in the day. O well!

I do try and read the Bible but I have trouble understanding the old language. But I'm saving up for a Study Bible so hopefuly I'll be able to read it with out getting confused!

Gendou Ikari said:

Remember, Emma, to keep reading the Bible as it is a great ally.

Yeah, thanks. I do try reading the Bible but I just dont understand the old english! I am saving up for a study Bible so hopefuly I'll be able to understand it abit more!

Remember, Emma, to keep reading the Bible as it is a great ally.

Yeah, thanks. I do try reading the Bible but I just dont understand the old english! I am saving up for a study Bible so hopefuly I'll be able to understand it abit more!

Well, Old English is brutal maybe you should try a New King James Bible.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back