Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello from Georgia!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
H

Hisgirl

:biggrin

Hi all! I'm brand-spankin' new here. Live in Georgia and attend a Vineyard church. I look forward to meeting yall and being sharpened! Bless you!
Hisgirl

Hey Jess, she's from ... wait I'm a JerZ boy... Your neck of the woods. Welcome to the forums. I'm down here by Vidalia, where do you live around?

Hi Timothy!

I'm very intimidated here.... :-? Not used to this forum...peeking into check it out...does it stay very busy? I live south of the atlanta airport in Fayette.

Blessings!
Hisgirl

even tho' i've only been here for like 2 secs, i'll welcome you too! odd, huh?

Hisgirl said:
Hi Timothy!

I'm very intimidated here.... :-? Not used to this forum...peeking into check it out...does it stay very busy? I live south of the atlanta airport in Fayette.

Blessings!
Hisgirl

Okay, cool. I actually know where that is. 8-)

Hisgirl said:
Hi Timothy!

Blessings!
Hisgirl
Welcome Hisgirl,
I just signed up as well and am on the Northside of Atlanta but grew up in Jonesboro and worked in Fayettville for a long time. So hello to a fellow GA member. :biggrin

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back