Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello to all...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
K

KrissyLen

Hello and God bless to everyone.
I kinda just started posting right off, instead of letting you all know who I am, so here I am to fill in the missing pieces..

My name is Kristalen, and I am- of late- from the heart of Missouri. I do not belong to any church in general, but to the Body of Christ. I have two siblings, both baptized in the name of Christ, and filled with His Spirit the same day as I. I also have two nephiews and one darling niece, two dogs (Lexi and Tyler), and a decrepid old lumina that my grandfather used to drive back and forth between the churches he pastored.

I consider myself blessed to beable to live with my parents and grandmother!

Krissy :)

Welcome Krissy,

Both my parents grew up in St. Louis.

I was born in LA myself...

I just lost my dog Lexi today. I'm feeling a little blue. :crying:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back