Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

hello

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
J

jess321

hey im jessica. I'm from georgia.
i came across this site while i was researching for a project.
im not sure i really understand what you guys do. can someone help???
thanks for having me.!.!.!.!
:n00b:

I'm never quite sure of what I'm doing either :-D . Anyway, welcome to the forum.

Maybe one of the monitors can answer your question better than I can. But here goes - this is a place mainly for two types of people, those who want to know more about Christianity and those who feel called to help them.

It's also a good place to share things, teachings that you've heard, a song that you like, anything. If you look through the list of forums, you'll see what I mean. So, it's also a place for us to fellowship, which the Bible encourages us to do.

If I may ask, are you a Christian? By that I mean, have you asked Jesus to be your Savior and Lord?

Also, tell us about your project. What was it for and what did you find?

Hello and welcome. Good to see another Georgia person on the boards. :biggrin

I'm very new here too, and just wanted to welcome you here. :)

thanks

yes i am a christian and i live in north georgia about an hour north of atlanta and an hour south of chattanooga.
thanks for the warm welcome and interest i appreciate it all. :biggrin

i live on the corner of bartow and floyd
where in ga do you live?
there are people on here from every wherre thats awesome who lives the biggest distance away from us? do ya know?
:smt118

Us BPCers live in Mt. Vernon, down by Vidalia and there is about nine of us who appear in various intervals. Noc and Mac live up by Atlanta when school's out I believe. I'm actually a New Jersey native. I think Gary Bee is one of the furthest away. He lives in South Africa.

Welcome Jess! I don't live anywhere near you. There are also Australians and New Zealanders who make appearances here. I think there is/was someone from the Middle East at one point. And China rings a bell too.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back