Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Help what I do / should I give him space

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

MerciG777

2024 Supporter
So I met this brilliant men by chance (Holy Spirit) brought us together while struggling with a physical sport.

He offered to help and I heard him praising God in the middle of doing so while meeting with a friend, my soul was overjoyed, even when walking the streets I cross paths with fellow believers who happened to be strangers, from something simple as directions so it is brilliant.

So for the next two hours, he was splendid offered to me beverages and snacks, so unexpected. My point his was a kind, fruitful spirit, but clear a lover of Jesus. And it showed in his behaviour and actions.

I then found myself more and more attracted to him, he was friend to me at first, kind man.

Now I don't know what to make, I think I did something to put him off. He has been communicating but not as enthusatic.

Hi MerciG777 and welcome to CF :wave2

My advice would be to just remain friends with him right now in getting to know him better. You might have a desire to see him as a boyfriend or even a husband down the road, but he might not have those same thoughts. You have both started a friendship and for now see where it goes on his part.

Don't chase him. It's normal. Sometimes men withdrawal to process how to take care of someone. It's a lot of pressure on a man. However Sometimes a man does this because he isn't interested. I would try to give him space and without chasing him be like, I've noticed you have been acting different. Is everything all right? Nonchalantly and give him space. If he likes you he is just trying to be a good man. Men have to withdrawal at times.

As a male, I have an INFJ personality and while I can "wing it" socially, I need time to withdraw, recharge and process. When I was young this caused multiple misunderstandings. I didn't even understand it myself. Now that I'm old and aging out, I understand my needs and if others get flustered......I'm too old to care lol.

As a male, I have an INFJ personality and while I can "wing it" socially, I need time to withdraw, recharge and process. When I was young this caused multiple misunderstandings. I didn't even understand it myself. Now that I'm old and aging out, I understand my needs and if others get flustered......I'm too old to care lol.
Totally understand. I pray to be a friendly face. I'm an Intj with Christina reese eyes. I gotta be careful. Occasionally people think I'm giving then dirty looks. I have a good sense of humor and laugh, but I can't giggle like others. I'll just have a blank face, then it's awkward and makes me feel bad. Oh well can't please everyone. 😆

Nothing wrong with fellowship with Christian. I would be Cautious !.

Negative influence can compromise your values and beliefs. Or pollute you spirtualty and morally.

Psalm 1:2. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he mediates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yield its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither
In all that he does, he prospers.

Is the brethren teaching traditions of men and false doctrine. Or sound doctrine ??.

What kind of fruit does a brethren produce ??.

Proverbs 27:9. Oil and perfume make heart glad, and the sweetness of a friend comes from his earnest counsel.

Children of light always tell you the truth and teach sound doctrine. There counsel is sweet.

False witness or false brethren, are poison pills. Deception and manipulative is there agenda. These are children of darkness.
Practice spirtual discernment.

Deuteronomy chapter 13 . False brethren trys to lure into false teachings. Cut off contact immediately.
Idolatry is traditions of men and false doctrine. Get the picture.

Be careful who you listen to and associate with.
I hope this helps you.

Back