Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi all

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Rob

I figured I should make my first post here and tell everyone a little bit about myself. I'm 25 and live in Indiana with my wife of 5 years and my two daughters. I wasn't raised in a christian household but I learned about Jesus when I was around 8 because of my grandmother. I actually got to the point where I wanted to be a preacher up until I hit the age of 16. It was at 16 that my parents got divorced and a lot of bad things happened to me and I sort of fell away from my faith, no I'm not to proud of that. I went for a long time without being the type of person I wanted to be. It was really because of a dream I had that I've recently re-devoted my life to God and I want to make sure my children are raised in a christian household. I went in search for a christian internet community like this one so that I could communicate with other Christians in the world. Hopefully I can become a very active member of this community.

Rob said:
I figured I should make my first post here and tell everyone a little bit about myself. I'm 25 and live in Indiana with my wife of 5 years and my two daughters. I wasn't raised in a christian household but I learned about Jesus when I was around 8 because of my grandmother. I actually got to the point where I wanted to be a preacher up until I hit the age of 16. It was at 16 that my parents got divorced and a lot of bad things happened to me and I sort of fell away from my faith, no I'm not to proud of that. I went for a long time without being the type of person I wanted to be. It was really because of a dream I had that I've recently re-devoted my life to God and I want to make sure my children are raised in a christian household. I went in search for a christian internet community like this one so that I could communicate with other Christians in the world. Hopefully I can become a very active member of this community.

Welcome Rob,

I love your testimony. God never left you and kept you in His care and the Holy Spirit brought you back home.

Praise God!

Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

2 Timothy 1:12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

Sheep can go astray but our Shepard will bring us back...

God bless,

Robert W. Hurzeler

I'll second that, Scott. We're glad you've decided to join us. If you need any help with something, don't hesitate in asking a moderator or an admin. 8-)

We're very glad to have you join us Rob! Hope you stay for a while. :-D

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back