Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi folks, another new member!

Out of curiosity: How long have you used cf.net?

• Recent Member, less than 2 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 - 12 months

• 1 - 2 years

• 2++, I'm net obsessed, everybody here knows ME!

• I made this site/run it/Been here from day 1!

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
B

Brynn

Hello to all

I've been checking out multiple spiritual/religious websites lately since the usual ones that come up when I do a google search are pretty foul. To my surprise, so are some of the spiritual/religious :o

Glad I had a chance to look around first. It was down to cf.com and cf.net (I'm sure people 'round here have heard that a lot) :tongue

As you can see, I made a choice! Welcome to me and hello to you! :smt039

Hopefully as many of us as possible will enjoy eachother's 'company' for as long as we're here :)

See you around!

Bee
:)colros:

hello and welcome!! i'm jess. i am 16 and i have been here about 3-4 months. it's good to have you.

:biggrin
p.s. good choice.

Cf.com is cool, but cf.net is much better. I post on both, but I like it here so much more. I've been a user here for about 9 1/2 months.

Welcome to the forums.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back