Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

how i came to christ

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

holy999

i realized all is going to be saved.
i realized that facts are on God side
i realized i couldent live with my self if i deined god.

Greetings holy999,
i realized all is going to be saved.
I thought that when I read your post that you may be new here, but I checked and you have over 1000 posts. I am not sure if they are detailed and informative, or similar to the above.

I am not sure how you come or came to the conclusion that "all is going to be saved" and even this seems a bit ambiguous, as "all" could be taken in a few different ways, but let us assume that you consider it to mean "all of mankind", that is, every one who has ever lived.

Well I have to disagree with you here, as it is evident from the Scriptures that the faithful will be accepted, and will be resurrected and given a place in the future Kingdom of God upon the earth, but the wicked will disappear from the earth.

This message is in-wrought in many Scripture passages and I like the clear depiction of the two ways in Psalm 1:
Psalm 1:1–6 (KJV): 1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. 2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. 3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away. 5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. 6 For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

There are many other Psalms that convey this message and the well known Resurrection Psalm, quoted by both Peter in Acts 2 and Paul in Acts 13 to prove the Resurrection of Jesus, has hidden in the Psalm these two ways:
Psalm 16:4–5 (KJV): 4 Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips. 5 The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.

Kind regards
Trevor

Back