Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Praise __] I Just Want to Praise The Lord,..

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

HeIsRisen2018

Dramione love 3333
For all of my friends here on christianforums.net. Jesus loves you all and so do I. Papa Zoom, Tessa, Truthfrees, JohnDB, (my main rocker! :rocking) Brock, Christ_empowered, for_his_glory, KevinK, StoveBolts, jasonc, th1b.taylor, questdriven, Nick, Michael74 and anybody else I may have forgotten to mention but you still know who you are and that I love you and I feel very blessed to call you my online friend and brother or sister in Christ. God bless you all in Jesus' name and thank you so much for all of your love and support. :hug And my faith has grown increasingly because of you and my time here on this forum.

Last edited:
By the way Tessie, you're more like my grandmother in the Lord since I already have nicknamed you my online grandmother. Sending lots more hugs and love your way. :hug

So CF.net is a ministry? ;)

Sort of,.. but it's more like my online home and family. I spend more time here than anywhere else online and that's the truth. :) We all are brothers and sisters in Christ after all.:cross By the way, I'm referring to all of us here when I say that. Not just the people that I specifically named that I'm closest to. We're all a part of God's family.

Last edited:
:nod little Cricket you have come a long way in your walk of faith that is Christ Jesus. Never stop asking questions, but always seek out truth :hug

So CF.net is a ministry? ;)

Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Yes, IMO it can be considered a ministry of the gathering of the saints as we share the Gospel, lift up and edify each other and learn from one another discerning the spirits of truth and error according to 1 John 4:1-6. A ministry is not four walls, but the gathering of God's children with Christ being in the midst. Since we are in Christ and He in us this makes CF a ministry of outreach, John 15:5.

Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Yes, IMO it can be considered a ministry of the gathering of the saints as we share the Gospel, lift up and edify each other and learn from one another discerning the spirits of truth and error according to 1 John 4:1-6. A ministry is not four walls, but the gathering of God's children with Christ being in the midst. Since we are in Christ and He in us this makes CF a ministry of outreach, John 15:5.

Very good point! :goodpost

I agree. I was just teasing April, because I while back she said the website couldn't be a ministry

I agree. I was just teasing April, because I while back she said the website couldn't be a ministry

Oh I see,.. well you're taking what I said out of context. I said that I didn't think it could be a ministry because usually a ministry is dominated with one religion and we have a whole bunch of different religions here, but she does have a point.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back